Define Illusion for me.
Accordin to the Oxford dictionary and thesaurus, its 1:faulse belief 2:thing wrongly supposed to exist. Its a delusion, fallacy, a misapprehension, misconception.. A mistaken impression. Fantasy or figment of the imagination.
Am I being illusive, believing in a figment of my own imagination?
Is there a mistake in my impression of what's going on?
I seem to live in a world of my own fantasy.
Sometimes it feels so wrong and alien- my concept.
Am I carrying on with achieving something that will never have a verdict?
I feel that someone is feelin sombre but I can't figure out why. Its juz so incorrect.. So incorrect. I did my best! I tried.
I hate this.
I hate what's going through my mind.
I feel out of place. I'm out of order.
I thought I'd never want to be woken up from my sweetest dream but I realized that it ain't a dream. It isn’t what I thought it is..
What the heck am I blabbering about? I don't know!
I don't like jigsaw puzzles so get it outta my way.
Confusion~
So unbearable. So fake. So deceiving.
I'm listening "Only Love" on perfect 10 right now..
Yep, its really meaningful now.. Only love.. Only love..
Only love can say it all..
"...the sun will shine one day so I juz play my part"- says it all.
So is this my illusion? My mistaken impression?
I'm not sure.
Maybe there's juz one small part I can never be able to play.
I don’t wanna deceive myself, thinking that this dream is a perfect sweet dream. Its not even a dream.
Accordin to the Oxford dictionary and thesaurus, its 1:faulse belief 2:thing wrongly supposed to exist. Its a delusion, fallacy, a misapprehension, misconception.. A mistaken impression. Fantasy or figment of the imagination.
Am I being illusive, believing in a figment of my own imagination?
Is there a mistake in my impression of what's going on?
I seem to live in a world of my own fantasy.
Sometimes it feels so wrong and alien- my concept.
Am I carrying on with achieving something that will never have a verdict?
I feel that someone is feelin sombre but I can't figure out why. Its juz so incorrect.. So incorrect. I did my best! I tried.
I hate this.
I hate what's going through my mind.
I feel out of place. I'm out of order.
I thought I'd never want to be woken up from my sweetest dream but I realized that it ain't a dream. It isn’t what I thought it is..
What the heck am I blabbering about? I don't know!
I don't like jigsaw puzzles so get it outta my way.
Confusion~
So unbearable. So fake. So deceiving.
I'm listening "Only Love" on perfect 10 right now..
Yep, its really meaningful now.. Only love.. Only love..
Only love can say it all..
"...the sun will shine one day so I juz play my part"- says it all.
So is this my illusion? My mistaken impression?
I'm not sure.
Maybe there's juz one small part I can never be able to play.
I don’t wanna deceive myself, thinking that this dream is a perfect sweet dream. Its not even a dream.