Howdy sexy people.
Wassup?
Its Friday today and SATURDAY is juz a few hours away.. The scary thing is.. ahem, O levels is juz like 20 day away?! I'm gonna be minced.
I should be studying now, I know that! But I dunno, I am juz too tired for books ya know.. But on the hand, MT LIFE'S AT STAKE. I really can't wait for this friggin secondary school life to reach a full-stop. The fullstop that I have waitin for since, well.. I can't remember. But if I were to take my exam now, I'm dead for sure.
I've been feeding on ice-cream for my meals.. The fats are like expandin beneath my skin, I can feel it. So disgustin. haha.. I feel like I am some kinda cloned being, some species that eats only ice-cream. Actually, I can eat oats too :D and drink milk..
I miss my baby so much. I haven't really talked to him since the very next day I had my tongue pierced. Sigh, missed out quite a bit.. (sorry dar)
I miss talkin to my mom too.. I feel like I'm givin her an impression that I'm AVOIDING her. Actually I am not avoidin her, I am avoidin the chance of being scolded.. But I will let her know abt my piercin as soon as it heals. If I let her know before it heals, I'm sure gonna get nagged. "see lah, pierce until can't eat, can't talk clearly!.." haha. By the way, my mom doesn't know that I haven't been eatin proper meals.. =X
I am having going to have tuition later and I have only one word to describe tuition. BORING.
Wello, I guess that's about all for today. What can ya expect? Boring days makes boring life and produce blring person bloggin abt boring stuff..
eat crap n ciao
Wassup?
Its Friday today and SATURDAY is juz a few hours away.. The scary thing is.. ahem, O levels is juz like 20 day away?! I'm gonna be minced.
I should be studying now, I know that! But I dunno, I am juz too tired for books ya know.. But on the hand, MT LIFE'S AT STAKE. I really can't wait for this friggin secondary school life to reach a full-stop. The fullstop that I have waitin for since, well.. I can't remember. But if I were to take my exam now, I'm dead for sure.
I've been feeding on ice-cream for my meals.. The fats are like expandin beneath my skin, I can feel it. So disgustin. haha.. I feel like I am some kinda cloned being, some species that eats only ice-cream. Actually, I can eat oats too :D and drink milk..
I miss my baby so much. I haven't really talked to him since the very next day I had my tongue pierced. Sigh, missed out quite a bit.. (sorry dar)
I miss talkin to my mom too.. I feel like I'm givin her an impression that I'm AVOIDING her. Actually I am not avoidin her, I am avoidin the chance of being scolded.. But I will let her know abt my piercin as soon as it heals. If I let her know before it heals, I'm sure gonna get nagged. "see lah, pierce until can't eat, can't talk clearly!.." haha. By the way, my mom doesn't know that I haven't been eatin proper meals.. =X
I am having going to have tuition later and I have only one word to describe tuition. BORING.
Wello, I guess that's about all for today. What can ya expect? Boring days makes boring life and produce blring person bloggin abt boring stuff..
eat crap n ciao