I am so damn pissed by blogger.com.
I know I promised a post last night.. I did post but it "vanished" halfway while publishin. Lesson learnt: Keep it short and do it fast.
Well, juz go back a lil on what I wrote last night yeah?
First, to Mark, my one and only cow :) a VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY to ya and may the good things be with u always.. ( I know ur b'day's y'day.. its blogger.com's fault *innocent look*)
And bon2, how would forget about ya? Happy Birthday too! 21 already-so OLD! muahahaha~ Hope u had fun partying! (I tried to call ya but u didn't pick up. Guessed that u were happily shakin' that ass :D
To my dearest and sweetest carzon CHLOE jiejie, HAPPY 21st birthday. I understand that u can't bring urself to feel happy from deep within cuz u juz lost someone dear but rest assure that yeye is at home(heaven) with GOD.. He's smiling, dancing with ur mama.
He wanted he ppl ard him to feel happy especially people whom he loved so much. So be happy and smile, for him. Keep that sunshine he left behind with you.He's here with us cuz he'll never leave our hearts :) I'm so proud of u, really. So strong, so strong. *hugs* I must admit that I am, so cannot-be-compared with u. I love u! I'll always be your lovable cousin! hahaha.. I'M LOVABLE!
Right, so that was a part of what I said last night.. Its the more important stuff.
My tongue hurts. I accidentally "pulled" the barball to hard while eating and it kinda like cut abit of my tongue and made it swell a lil again :( I'm greedy.. I know. A pig, like what Mark says.
And I know, I know.. I'll be careful in future alright?
Again, I'm gonna say, "we've come to end end of muh show.. Thx for stayin tuned in My.BorinG.anD.CraPPy.BLog."..
*bows and smiles*
Ciao
I know I promised a post last night.. I did post but it "vanished" halfway while publishin. Lesson learnt: Keep it short and do it fast.
Well, juz go back a lil on what I wrote last night yeah?
First, to Mark, my one and only cow :) a VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY to ya and may the good things be with u always.. ( I know ur b'day's y'day.. its blogger.com's fault *innocent look*)
And bon2, how would forget about ya? Happy Birthday too! 21 already-so OLD! muahahaha~ Hope u had fun partying! (I tried to call ya but u didn't pick up. Guessed that u were happily shakin' that ass :D
To my dearest and sweetest carzon CHLOE jiejie, HAPPY 21st birthday. I understand that u can't bring urself to feel happy from deep within cuz u juz lost someone dear but rest assure that yeye is at home(heaven) with GOD.. He's smiling, dancing with ur mama.
He wanted he ppl ard him to feel happy especially people whom he loved so much. So be happy and smile, for him. Keep that sunshine he left behind with you.He's here with us cuz he'll never leave our hearts :) I'm so proud of u, really. So strong, so strong. *hugs* I must admit that I am, so cannot-be-compared with u. I love u! I'll always be your lovable cousin! hahaha.. I'M LOVABLE!
Right, so that was a part of what I said last night.. Its the more important stuff.
My tongue hurts. I accidentally "pulled" the barball to hard while eating and it kinda like cut abit of my tongue and made it swell a lil again :( I'm greedy.. I know. A pig, like what Mark says.
And I know, I know.. I'll be careful in future alright?
Again, I'm gonna say, "we've come to end end of muh show.. Thx for stayin tuned in My.BorinG.anD.CraPPy.BLog."..
*bows and smiles*
Ciao