I am so very very very deprived. I am hungry, I wanna eat those Oreo cookies! And I have so many things that I wanna tell my friends and my baby and my mom.. I wanna scold my bro!
Regret? me? Nope, not at all :D.. well, maybe when I am super duper craving for food, hehe.. But woops, it'll heal soooooon.
I haven't really been myself recently.. Like I haven't spoken more than 5 sentances in school today and last night, I went to bed at nine.. Be it becuz I dun want my mom to know abt my piercin and giving it more time to heal.. haha, juz feels sp wierd to be me right now. Like I am not me, like not really me.. Argh, anyway.. This will soon end :D
Now, my mind is in a mess. There are questions inside me, as if contained in a bag too small for sucha big and heavy rock.. It feels like the bag will juz explode and "boom", I will juz blow.
God, show me the truth and let me understand the things I always wanted to understand and led me away from everything that isn't gonna turn out right. Guide me. Show me the correct way to deal with problems I'm facing with and teach me how to solve them. Please please pleeease, led me away from the unreal and show me the light. Grant me wisdom. Grant me peace and patience..
Amen.
I really hope everythingy will turn out the way I want it to be.
Regret? me? Nope, not at all :D.. well, maybe when I am super duper craving for food, hehe.. But woops, it'll heal soooooon.
I haven't really been myself recently.. Like I haven't spoken more than 5 sentances in school today and last night, I went to bed at nine.. Be it becuz I dun want my mom to know abt my piercin and giving it more time to heal.. haha, juz feels sp wierd to be me right now. Like I am not me, like not really me.. Argh, anyway.. This will soon end :D
Now, my mind is in a mess. There are questions inside me, as if contained in a bag too small for sucha big and heavy rock.. It feels like the bag will juz explode and "boom", I will juz blow.
God, show me the truth and let me understand the things I always wanted to understand and led me away from everything that isn't gonna turn out right. Guide me. Show me the correct way to deal with problems I'm facing with and teach me how to solve them. Please please pleeease, led me away from the unreal and show me the light. Grant me wisdom. Grant me peace and patience..
Amen.
I really hope everythingy will turn out the way I want it to be.