10.17.2004

I refuse to talk to my mother.
She found out about my ongue piercin again.. In case so some of u don't know.. Lask week, I told her about my poercin and the reaction was so scary cuz she cried and made a fuckin huge fuss outta it and I had to take it out to appease her. Yep, I put it back and ha ha, she saw it again this afternoon and yep, she cried, again.. I dunno what'sup with the crying thing man.. And since I already did it and its healed so y not juz chikka and let me have my own way? Like hello, she went to get her eyes done and she took that risk.. plastic surgery is not some'in people of the older generation can accept right? If she is open minded enough to go for one sugery then y can;t she juz OPEN UP HER FRIGGIN MIND AND ACCEPT THE FACT THAT I PIERCED MY TONGUE?! I'm really dnn piessed- she threatened me. I hate that and I really hated it when she asked me to choose to take it out or don't home. Fuck up.
I took the barball out to show her and she nagged.. She nagged and nagged and made me swear promise that I won't put it back. Fuck that swear man.
I hate to be controlled. I hate to be ordered around and get restricted and I DON'T LIKE TO BE THREATENED. I know u all will say "she's ur mom.. she loves u.. she is juz worried that u'll turn bad.." she wants the best for ya and she cares and she loves u and she did so many things for ya" .. Well, sorry.. I have had more than enough. I'm old enough to know what am I doing. And besides, it muh tongue. I don't want her to be sad but I really am pissed when she threatened me.. I want to rebel.
Its not about being unfiliar but its about being firm on what I want. Like as if that piercing will kill someone in the world right?
AND it has healed, for fuck's sake.
So I refuse to talk to her. Too bad.

Today was my nephew, Maximus' full-month.. So we had a ce;erbration at his house (my mom was like.. "u wanna go then go, dun wanna go then forget it. and when I called her, wanting to ask for the address, she friggin didnt wanna talk to me.. like I'm some immoral sucker)
I ate quite a bit and I'm feeling so damn guilty, haha.

I went muh ah-yah(my maid) back. She's been gone for like a mth to take care of maximus. She'll be back on Monday.. BUT will be gone for one mth again on December. Freakin good idea to lend her to my uncle to take care of the baby who's gonnna be born on Dec. Yeah, then no one will help keep the house clean enough to reach my mom's high expectation and again, she's gonna yack and yack the whole friggin day. The one who acts smarts will turn out lookin stupid. She fink she;s kind, helpful? haha, jus spare me man.

Oh yeah.. I almost forgot. Rhyo's leaving for Brisbane really soon and I'm so gonna miss him man! one of the bestest pal I had and he's leaving SOOOOOOOOON. Rhyo! WRITE TO ME OKAY?!
We went got lunch n movie juz now and we had a nice time chillin at Orchard, talkin about how's life gonne be like in Aussie. Made me feel like going home (Brisbane) too.. haha... leave this sickenin place and go to a place where i can be freed from restrictions and limits (of cuz I'll stay w/in my limits! I won't go too far :D)

I'm tired
and
I'm sick
pls
set me free