I'm sorry
I tried my best to play the role but it juz work for me.
There's a part I never seem to be able to play.
A big part or a tiny one.. Its still required to complete a picture whether if its an ugly or mesmerising one.
I used to cry out to God eveytime I feel helpless but.. Well,
maybe things are juz meant to be in this way..
But I certainly do not think I deserve this.
I'd try harder if I knew how to but its really hard.. I cannot manage alone.
Days passed away fast, yet it seems slow when I look back at it.
What is my purpose? this, I cannot figure out.
I'm a loser. Yes, I am.
Shake ur heads at the sight of me. Fine.
Painful lessons I had but i refused to learn. Stubborn if u say so.
I'm sorry
I'm sorry
I'm sorry
I'm sorry
Sorry..
I'm sorry I cudn't play that part.
Maybe my role was a.. doormat?
I'm sorry...
Sorry but I won't play that someone else's part becuz u refuse to do it.
I sorry I DON'T WANNA BE NO DOORMAT.
I'm sorry, I know I let my sisters down.
I'm sorry, I let myself down.
I'm sorry I questioned God.
I'm sorry I probed.
I'm sorry but no, I have no regrets at all..
I fell, but I'll stand-on my own
I tried my best to play the role but it juz work for me.
There's a part I never seem to be able to play.
A big part or a tiny one.. Its still required to complete a picture whether if its an ugly or mesmerising one.
I used to cry out to God eveytime I feel helpless but.. Well,
maybe things are juz meant to be in this way..
But I certainly do not think I deserve this.
I'd try harder if I knew how to but its really hard.. I cannot manage alone.
Days passed away fast, yet it seems slow when I look back at it.
What is my purpose? this, I cannot figure out.
I'm a loser. Yes, I am.
Shake ur heads at the sight of me. Fine.
Painful lessons I had but i refused to learn. Stubborn if u say so.
I'm sorry
I'm sorry
I'm sorry
I'm sorry
Sorry..
I'm sorry I cudn't play that part.
Maybe my role was a.. doormat?
I'm sorry...
Sorry but I won't play that someone else's part becuz u refuse to do it.
I sorry I DON'T WANNA BE NO DOORMAT.
I'm sorry, I know I let my sisters down.
I'm sorry, I let myself down.
I'm sorry I questioned God.
I'm sorry I probed.
I'm sorry but no, I have no regrets at all..
I fell, but I'll stand-on my own