Love ya CHLOE! *hugs*
I know u are strong and u'll always be the stronger one compared to me eventhough I might seem more "xiao sa" than u.
Yeye is with GOD at home(heaven), we all know that. He was a good man. A real fighter in ur eyes, in mine, in ours. He is happy and I rejoice that he has found everlastin peace and joy. We'll go home one day and be with him..
NO matter what happens, U will still have me to lean on. I promise, I'll always be there for you and I'll love u juz like u love me.. :D *hugs*
SMILE and be happy.
Lord, I pray for peace to be upon Chloe and her family..
I pray that they'll be comforted that yeye is now happy and with u and that they'll rejoice and praise your holy name.
Grant them strength.. Especially Chloe, help her with school and work.. And her parents, take stress away from them. I commit them onto your hands.
In Jesus name, I pray.
Amen
I know u are strong and u'll always be the stronger one compared to me eventhough I might seem more "xiao sa" than u.
Yeye is with GOD at home(heaven), we all know that. He was a good man. A real fighter in ur eyes, in mine, in ours. He is happy and I rejoice that he has found everlastin peace and joy. We'll go home one day and be with him..
NO matter what happens, U will still have me to lean on. I promise, I'll always be there for you and I'll love u juz like u love me.. :D *hugs*
SMILE and be happy.
Lord, I pray for peace to be upon Chloe and her family..
I pray that they'll be comforted that yeye is now happy and with u and that they'll rejoice and praise your holy name.
Grant them strength.. Especially Chloe, help her with school and work.. And her parents, take stress away from them. I commit them onto your hands.
In Jesus name, I pray.
Amen