My mom got to know about my piercin on Saturday night. HA HA, it was disasterous nad yep, scary of cuz. It was as she has gone outta control. She cried. She screamed (not at me). I was of cuz, really scared of whatever that'll happen next. Grasping for air in the few square meters of the corner near the door.. At that moment, the smell of death was strong and pungent.
The very nx day, which was yesterday, she ordered me to take the barball off my tongue. She WANTED it to be taken off NOW(as in yesterday..). Well, I took it off.. But put it back again =X I really like it and hell, no way am I giving it up okay. At least not in the near future..
But I really did not wanna make her cry. I don't want her to be sad and of cuz, ANGRY. Really scary okay. (cousins, u understand, don't u?)
What am I doin on blogger.com at this time? haha, I skipped school today to ehem.. revise actualy but obviously I'm not stickin to plan..
Wello, got 3 pictures to show my u my faithful fansies :D hehe..
Hope u'll think its nice >.< HAHA!
Oh did I mention that I ate rice for dinner y'day?! Hmm.. Yep, I can eat now.. Slowly lah, I dun wanna bite onto my barbell and shatter a tooth! I ate bread in the mornin and a bit of glutinour rice.. yay, its good news! I'm still on a diet, yes.
Guess I'm done for now..
Adios Amigo
The very nx day, which was yesterday, she ordered me to take the barball off my tongue. She WANTED it to be taken off NOW(as in yesterday..). Well, I took it off.. But put it back again =X I really like it and hell, no way am I giving it up okay. At least not in the near future..
But I really did not wanna make her cry. I don't want her to be sad and of cuz, ANGRY. Really scary okay. (cousins, u understand, don't u?)
What am I doin on blogger.com at this time? haha, I skipped school today to ehem.. revise actualy but obviously I'm not stickin to plan..
Wello, got 3 pictures to show my u my faithful fansies :D hehe..
Hope u'll think its nice >.< HAHA!
Oh did I mention that I ate rice for dinner y'day?! Hmm.. Yep, I can eat now.. Slowly lah, I dun wanna bite onto my barbell and shatter a tooth! I ate bread in the mornin and a bit of glutinour rice.. yay, its good news! I'm still on a diet, yes.
Guess I'm done for now..
Adios Amigo