Something juz isn't right
I can feel it insideI'm held up so high on such a breakable thread
I cannot find a way to describe itits there inside all I do is hideI couldn't tell you why I felt that way
I can't handle this confusionI am unable..
I feel like I am all alone
All by myself
I need to get around this
My words are I cold and I don't want them to hurt u
How does it feel to be different from me?
Where do I belong?
Am I just some chick you place beside you to take somebody's place? When you turn around, can you recognise my face?
Sick and tired as it is.. Maybe its juz meant to be.I did my best, I tried very hard.. I really did.
I put my trust in you but you think I didn't.U didn't believe in me cuz u never tell me anything.
I'd understand
I'd at least try even if I don't. I really would.
All my efforts seems to be wasted and dumped into the coldest place then thrown back at me.
Take them away, take them ALL away.. The words which are not meant for me.I'm sleepy, I want to sleep.. I want to stop but I can't.. Its forcing me to keep on moving.Where am I moving on to?
Is it to where I'm supposed to belong to?
Where is it? Where do I belong?
Give me back my love
give it all back to me...
I don't wanna cry no more
I don't wanna guess again.
I am tired of puzzles and I'm sick of this game.
Sorry but I am truly worn out and...
Ignore me.. Yeah, go on.. without me
Find ur happiness and I'll let you go.
NO, I'm not holdin onto you its juz that, I'm stuck
but don't worry
I think I can manage on my own
I can feel it insideI'm held up so high on such a breakable thread
I cannot find a way to describe itits there inside all I do is hideI couldn't tell you why I felt that way
I can't handle this confusionI am unable..
I feel like I am all alone
All by myself
I need to get around this
My words are I cold and I don't want them to hurt u
How does it feel to be different from me?
Where do I belong?
Am I just some chick you place beside you to take somebody's place? When you turn around, can you recognise my face?
Sick and tired as it is.. Maybe its juz meant to be.I did my best, I tried very hard.. I really did.
I put my trust in you but you think I didn't.U didn't believe in me cuz u never tell me anything.
I'd understand
I'd at least try even if I don't. I really would.
All my efforts seems to be wasted and dumped into the coldest place then thrown back at me.
Take them away, take them ALL away.. The words which are not meant for me.I'm sleepy, I want to sleep.. I want to stop but I can't.. Its forcing me to keep on moving.Where am I moving on to?
Is it to where I'm supposed to belong to?
Where is it? Where do I belong?
Give me back my love
give it all back to me...
I don't wanna cry no more
I don't wanna guess again.
I am tired of puzzles and I'm sick of this game.
Sorry but I am truly worn out and...
Ignore me.. Yeah, go on.. without me
Find ur happiness and I'll let you go.
NO, I'm not holdin onto you its juz that, I'm stuck
but don't worry
I think I can manage on my own