Today was the last day of school.. I'll be graduating tommorrow.
Time really flies! In like less than 15 days, I'll be sitting for the O Level Exam abd woah, I'm not prepared!
I had a pretty nice day today :)
Since I spent the whole of today at home apart from school, I really don't have much to blog about.
My ulterior motive for being here is HA HA, to show u my newly uploaded picture and of cuz, my cute lil' bro's ehem, sexy pic.
wello, this is me.. Haha, duh~
and,
HAHAHA.. My stupid bro scratchin his stinky ass ..
Juz look at his SHORTS! It was supposed to be a pair of pants.. He cut it..
Its winnie the pooh by the way. HAHA! I juz can't stop laughing at this. He loves his "new" pair of shorts now..
Disgusting looking pair of winnie the pooh shorts.. HAHAHA!! muahahaHAHA!
Nope, I am not evil kay.. Its juz... man, its funny..
Time really flies! In like less than 15 days, I'll be sitting for the O Level Exam abd woah, I'm not prepared!
I had a pretty nice day today :)
Since I spent the whole of today at home apart from school, I really don't have much to blog about.
My ulterior motive for being here is HA HA, to show u my newly uploaded picture and of cuz, my cute lil' bro's ehem, sexy pic.
wello, this is me.. Haha, duh~
and,
HAHAHA.. My stupid bro scratchin his stinky ass ..
Juz look at his SHORTS! It was supposed to be a pair of pants.. He cut it..
Its winnie the pooh by the way. HAHA! I juz can't stop laughing at this. He loves his "new" pair of shorts now..
Disgusting looking pair of winnie the pooh shorts.. HAHAHA!! muahahaHAHA!
Nope, I am not evil kay.. Its juz... man, its funny..