10.02.2004

Wow, hellO!
Today had been a good day. Considerin that I had my dream piercin done at Heerens. What can I say? Haha, I am juz glad I did it.. Psyco-ing myself that pain is juz an illusion and stuff.. haha... Kinda scary at first, I was literally shiverin in the room while the piercer was trying to mark my tongue.. But I did it!
I'm lovin' it.
But it hurts now.. Swellin a bit, I know it'll swell more when I wake up tommorrow~.. I juz want it to heal quickly..
Went shoppin with Linda juz now.. She pierced her naval. SEXy LAdy~~~ Muahahaa...
And I am so thankful to my baby... Thx for being there for me. Part of my guts and strength came from u, really.. He supported me and he's proud of me, yay! I am too.. ahahha..
I dunno what to say now.. My tongue hurts. I can't let my mom see it and haha, I can't eat solid food. And craziness, my mom wants to bring me out for wanton mee for lunch tommorow.. Omg, erm.. "I'm stayin at home to revise", that'll be my excuse.. hehe..
Okay, thx for allowing me to share my joy.. Good nighT!

tiL.deaTh.TiL.Do.uS.Part