11.24.2004

Finally, the exams are over. YEP, OVER! I have been looking foward for this day when I can juz rot and rot and juz die rotting... I am so happy!
But I am kinda stressed uo cuz I feel that I screwed the exams up, the results is a dread.. Is school over for me now or forever?

I am at my baby's house now.. He's watching Channel8, the chinese drama about some ghost mama.. Going to ride in about half an hour and I'm going to head home to continue slacking with all my might.. I can watch TV all day, all night.. I can go shopping anyday! This is juz too wonderful.
The sad thing is I dun have alot of money to shop and I feel too fat to buy any clothes.. I wanna buy a new cellular and I wanna buy a new computer and I wanna buy... BUY BUY BUY! Work first (help me look around for jobs available!)

I look forward to get my PS2 but I have to have money to buy games so.. yeah, I needa J O B.

I am bored. So bored, too bored.. But I think I kinda like this feeling.

I want Slyvester to win Idol cuz Taokimatisu(Taufiq Batisah) can win! HE cannot win, I dun want him to win! I wihed Olinda was in and Taoki was OUT.. But sad case, She's out so Sly muz win. Taoki look so fake.. and his eyes look wierd and the way he looks when he sings irks me.. Damn annoying.. Hahaa, I can go on and on and on here but I gotta go.

miao~
byebye