Good MORNING! Its erm..9.26 in the morning and I'm here on blogger.com doing my thing :)- at Chloe's crib.
We're going to her Uncle Bert, my ka-ye's house.. Oh, ka-ye means god-daddy in case u are wondering.
Actually I woke up at six juz now but I snoozed til 'bout 7 (eh, its damn early already okay!). Then I made my way HERE, Chloe's crib. Haha, I'm saying I am at her house for the second time.. Quite naggy, I know...
Did I mention about muh new PS2? HEH HEH hEH! I'm lovin' it.. simply lurve it.. I'm in a Need For Speed! You know, I can never get first when I am in the race for the first time.. Sad, that means I had to restart the race for like 10 times? haha.. Yeah, that's alot.. But I think circuit is more fun and is easier cuz I did not have to keep on replaying the race to get 1st.. I lurve muh CAR! HAHA.. I've completed 11% of the game-still going on ^.^
I miss the times when I can blog at anytime of the day.. Sigh.. I WANT A COMPUTER! GIMME A COMPUTER, NOW! NOW NOW NOW NOW now now now now nOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW~!
See lah! So long never blog then like lost touch like that.. How to remember eva-ry thang that happened and I wanna say?! Piang, this is a torture..
School for my bf is going to start at th start of next week, sad right.. nevamind, I am going to play my game and yes, I will get a J O B so stop niao-ing me to get one........
Right, time to go..
Love ya!
We're going to her Uncle Bert, my ka-ye's house.. Oh, ka-ye means god-daddy in case u are wondering.
Actually I woke up at six juz now but I snoozed til 'bout 7 (eh, its damn early already okay!). Then I made my way HERE, Chloe's crib. Haha, I'm saying I am at her house for the second time.. Quite naggy, I know...
Did I mention about muh new PS2? HEH HEH hEH! I'm lovin' it.. simply lurve it.. I'm in a Need For Speed! You know, I can never get first when I am in the race for the first time.. Sad, that means I had to restart the race for like 10 times? haha.. Yeah, that's alot.. But I think circuit is more fun and is easier cuz I did not have to keep on replaying the race to get 1st.. I lurve muh CAR! HAHA.. I've completed 11% of the game-still going on ^.^
I miss the times when I can blog at anytime of the day.. Sigh.. I WANT A COMPUTER! GIMME A COMPUTER, NOW! NOW NOW NOW NOW now now now now nOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW~!
See lah! So long never blog then like lost touch like that.. How to remember eva-ry thang that happened and I wanna say?! Piang, this is a torture..
School for my bf is going to start at th start of next week, sad right.. nevamind, I am going to play my game and yes, I will get a J O B so stop niao-ing me to get one........
Right, time to go..
Love ya!