Hi, as much as u guys miss me, I miss ALL of u too.
My one and only laptop died on me.. It bloddy hell died. Well, what can I do? I can't afford a new one now but ha ha, I think I'll get a desktop erm.. next year, from my mom.
Wondering how did I get to blog today? Thank LynnettO the sexy :) I'm at her house now.. Juz finished Chinese Paper 1 and I tell u, it was friggin hard. I was like "huh, how to read sia" when i looked at the questions. And due to my limit chinese vocab, I couldn't write fluently. Count myself lucky that I watch alot of chinese drama so can like u know, imitate abit :D Heehee..
Later, at two, we'll have to head back to school for paper 2 and I tell u, the thought of it suck. I am so sian!
First, I needa thank my darling for helping me 'make my blog look neater'- according to him it looks neater now, haha.. Anyway, I saw the changes now :) the scroll bars and the words below and the right-click (yep, he loves me.. hehee).. and the music, its not exactly my favourite song though.. HAHA.. but yep, I still gotta say a big thank u to him! He makes me wanna LALA~~
About the days when I'm MIA, many things happened. The biggest was: I got a huge wallop by my mom. She saw my tongue piercin again and was damn damn angry with the fact that I still had it on despite her tellin me to take it off.. I lied, she found out and that's it. The right side of my specs lens shattered. She slap me.. And screeeamed and cried. This time, I was angry too cuz she was too much.. She said things that wasn't supposed to be said and.. okay, I said mean things too but that was becuz I was so f-ing pissed by her comments and ideas. I shall not eleborate on them here.
The 'fight' happened on my darling's bday. Becuz of that, I cudn't go out so I didn't get to wish him face to face, it was sad.. I was sad. He was too...
But smile, its over now. My mom's in Japen with uncle Eric, ahving lotsa fun I suppose.
There's juz too many things for me to say and I really can't finish typing. I gotta run. I gotta study for Social Studies that will be tested tommorrow.
I dunno when will be the next to get a chance to say hi and hello to u, my fansies.. But I'll do it once I get an opportunity, this I promise u.
Oh, I nearly forgot.. To all my frewns who are like me, sitting for the dreading exams, ALL THE BEST! ALL THE VERY BEST!
21 more days before we are officially ehem, FREE! YAY!! (For bio people, sad to say, u still have 22 more days.. :D)
My one and only laptop died on me.. It bloddy hell died. Well, what can I do? I can't afford a new one now but ha ha, I think I'll get a desktop erm.. next year, from my mom.
Wondering how did I get to blog today? Thank LynnettO the sexy :) I'm at her house now.. Juz finished Chinese Paper 1 and I tell u, it was friggin hard. I was like "huh, how to read sia" when i looked at the questions. And due to my limit chinese vocab, I couldn't write fluently. Count myself lucky that I watch alot of chinese drama so can like u know, imitate abit :D Heehee..
Later, at two, we'll have to head back to school for paper 2 and I tell u, the thought of it suck. I am so sian!
First, I needa thank my darling for helping me 'make my blog look neater'- according to him it looks neater now, haha.. Anyway, I saw the changes now :) the scroll bars and the words below and the right-click (yep, he loves me.. hehee).. and the music, its not exactly my favourite song though.. HAHA.. but yep, I still gotta say a big thank u to him! He makes me wanna LALA~~
About the days when I'm MIA, many things happened. The biggest was: I got a huge wallop by my mom. She saw my tongue piercin again and was damn damn angry with the fact that I still had it on despite her tellin me to take it off.. I lied, she found out and that's it. The right side of my specs lens shattered. She slap me.. And screeeamed and cried. This time, I was angry too cuz she was too much.. She said things that wasn't supposed to be said and.. okay, I said mean things too but that was becuz I was so f-ing pissed by her comments and ideas. I shall not eleborate on them here.
The 'fight' happened on my darling's bday. Becuz of that, I cudn't go out so I didn't get to wish him face to face, it was sad.. I was sad. He was too...
But smile, its over now. My mom's in Japen with uncle Eric, ahving lotsa fun I suppose.
There's juz too many things for me to say and I really can't finish typing. I gotta run. I gotta study for Social Studies that will be tested tommorrow.
I dunno when will be the next to get a chance to say hi and hello to u, my fansies.. But I'll do it once I get an opportunity, this I promise u.
Oh, I nearly forgot.. To all my frewns who are like me, sitting for the dreading exams, ALL THE BEST! ALL THE VERY BEST!
21 more days before we are officially ehem, FREE! YAY!! (For bio people, sad to say, u still have 22 more days.. :D)