Its been about ten days since I last blogged.. I miss u guys!
I've been really busy, muggin for the Os and I'm totally drained. But hey, tommorrow's my last paper so feel free to date me! Haha, juz holla me on my cell :)
I am really really bored now~
At my grandma's house cuz we had to pray for my grandpa (its some custom for the Buddhists) in the morning.. Had pretty much fun, singing KTv.
As usual, I SINNED. SOoooooooooooooo many delicious food here, its difficult to resist the temptation of such good food u know.
You muz be pretty stunned cuz I'm bloggin at my grandma's house.. HAHA, I'm using my cousin's laptop lah :D
I think I am losing the ability to blog already.. I haven't been blogging properly since my laptop died on me.. CURSE THAT LAPTOP!
I juz can't find the things to say.. 10 days!! I can't remember what did I do and what happened within these 10 days.. All I did was mug n mug and slack alot.. Besides that, I went to the movies and caught Shutter, Shark Tales and Taxi. I watch Taxi last night.. I think its an enjoyable show so yep, go watch it if u want! Haha, very not happening days those are.
Sigh, I haven't been going out with my darling since ages! Kay, we went for lunches once or twice.. watch Shark Tales... Been to his crib.. BUT its juz so u know... pathetic. Not a date that we can really enjoy and stay out till late. We didn't even.. go shopping! Sigh...
My exams end tommorrow. So are all the other riders who take Os... Well, I gotta accept it. A Rider's Life. ---- since they haven't been riding for so long. Yep, I can always wait.
I hope my fellow friends wille enjoy the holidays and live it to the fullest. Have FUN!
I've been really busy, muggin for the Os and I'm totally drained. But hey, tommorrow's my last paper so feel free to date me! Haha, juz holla me on my cell :)
I am really really bored now~
At my grandma's house cuz we had to pray for my grandpa (its some custom for the Buddhists) in the morning.. Had pretty much fun, singing KTv.
As usual, I SINNED. SOoooooooooooooo many delicious food here, its difficult to resist the temptation of such good food u know.
You muz be pretty stunned cuz I'm bloggin at my grandma's house.. HAHA, I'm using my cousin's laptop lah :D
I think I am losing the ability to blog already.. I haven't been blogging properly since my laptop died on me.. CURSE THAT LAPTOP!
I juz can't find the things to say.. 10 days!! I can't remember what did I do and what happened within these 10 days.. All I did was mug n mug and slack alot.. Besides that, I went to the movies and caught Shutter, Shark Tales and Taxi. I watch Taxi last night.. I think its an enjoyable show so yep, go watch it if u want! Haha, very not happening days those are.
Sigh, I haven't been going out with my darling since ages! Kay, we went for lunches once or twice.. watch Shark Tales... Been to his crib.. BUT its juz so u know... pathetic. Not a date that we can really enjoy and stay out till late. We didn't even.. go shopping! Sigh...
My exams end tommorrow. So are all the other riders who take Os... Well, I gotta accept it. A Rider's Life. ---- since they haven't been riding for so long. Yep, I can always wait.
I hope my fellow friends wille enjoy the holidays and live it to the fullest. Have FUN!