Kay, hi, I'm here on blogger.com bloggin :D muahahaa.. Okay, that, I know that was a very lame way to open but haha, who cares?!
LynnettO the sexY hoTtie said she misses me and asked me to blog.. Well, I totally understand how she feels. Who doesn't miss me? ;) Anyway, before I forget, I wanna thank Lynnetto's mom cuz she made me mee suah on my birthday. It was that simple bowl of mee suah which gave me that bit of warmth and joy I was craving for. Thanks Netto, and Aunty Veronica! It tasted really nice.
My cousin, Jac is strummin away on the guitar and here I am, on her laptop, blogging. Listening to her at the same time, of coz. Very soothing music she's playing. I enjoy rocker kind of music though-the electric guitar kind. ... I'm falling asleep..
Today's paper was quite hard. The fact that I made crazy mistakes... The stupid simultaneos qn. I WAS SUPPOSED TO GET THAT RIGHT! I practiced like fivjivjfgbvhbeu and I bloody hell got it wrong. And graph, Sigh.. I am juz stupid lah~
I fink I kinda screwed up Physics too.. Cuz The section B was hard and I made SILLY mistakes in section A. Sigh.. I dread the day when the result will be released.
I am thinkin, what if I fail math? Science? English? Shit, the thought of it really scares me.
Anyway, no point in thinkin so much and be scared cuz what will come will eventually come. Juz gotta face the music.
I think I am talking abit too much now.. ahaha. And NO, DON'T yawn!~ I only have one last thing to say.. Well maybe erm... 2? 3? 4 more? haha..
kay, chang2 hua4 duan3 shuo1.
1) Happy Bday to Nelson.
2)Thank u dar, for the sweet blog entry, it nearly made me cry..
3)Thx nette! For being the greatest friend
4) Thx Jac for lending me ur laptop!
Yeap, peace to all.
ciao
LynnettO the sexY hoTtie said she misses me and asked me to blog.. Well, I totally understand how she feels. Who doesn't miss me? ;) Anyway, before I forget, I wanna thank Lynnetto's mom cuz she made me mee suah on my birthday. It was that simple bowl of mee suah which gave me that bit of warmth and joy I was craving for. Thanks Netto, and Aunty Veronica! It tasted really nice.
My cousin, Jac is strummin away on the guitar and here I am, on her laptop, blogging. Listening to her at the same time, of coz. Very soothing music she's playing. I enjoy rocker kind of music though-the electric guitar kind. ... I'm falling asleep..
Today's paper was quite hard. The fact that I made crazy mistakes... The stupid simultaneos qn. I WAS SUPPOSED TO GET THAT RIGHT! I practiced like fivjivjfgbvhbeu and I bloody hell got it wrong. And graph, Sigh.. I am juz stupid lah~
I fink I kinda screwed up Physics too.. Cuz The section B was hard and I made SILLY mistakes in section A. Sigh.. I dread the day when the result will be released.
I am thinkin, what if I fail math? Science? English? Shit, the thought of it really scares me.
Anyway, no point in thinkin so much and be scared cuz what will come will eventually come. Juz gotta face the music.
I think I am talking abit too much now.. ahaha. And NO, DON'T yawn!~ I only have one last thing to say.. Well maybe erm... 2? 3? 4 more? haha..
kay, chang2 hua4 duan3 shuo1.
1) Happy Bday to Nelson.
2)Thank u dar, for the sweet blog entry, it nearly made me cry..
3)Thx nette! For being the greatest friend
4) Thx Jac for lending me ur laptop!
Yeap, peace to all.
ciao