11.12.2004

Yes Edric, here's my blog on ur command :D
I told ya, people miss me!
Haha, anyway, I was supposed to be studying for History on Tuesday but I'm not... I'm at my Juntat's house. Ticktock, ticktok, time's slipping away and yeah, I feel kinda guilty but I'm really sick of staying at home doing things like.. er.. sitting on the sofa?
My laptop las been dead for a VERY long time and it hasn't been fixed and I doubt it'll ever come alive again.. But no doubts of me getting a new desktop at the beginning of next year. YEP, a DESKTOP! *grins* I'm really looking foward to getting it.

I haven't been to school since tuesday and it feels so good.

Went to my grandma's house yesterday. Had to visit her cuz her blood sugar level was high. And besides, I haven't seen her since the start of exams.. As usual, pigged out. First was hokkien mee then century egg porrigde, ice-cream then soup.. Gosh, sinful day.

Yep, that's about all for now.
I gotta go wake the pig up now.

See YA!