A few more hours before 2005 arrives too take over 2004. Gone and not gonna come back, like the things and people around me.. Gone, forever. What are left are juz memories which I play back over and over in my head. Memories are the things that really belongs to me, which people cannot take away.
.. But please, take them, take them all away.
I am thinkin, what's my new year's resolution? Live a new life with a brand new mindset. I'm not sure; I dunno.
Of cuz I wanna improve as a person.. Be a better friend and a better sister and a batter daughter and a more diligent learner. Like who doesn't wanna improve right?
What about my bruised heart? The fallen hopes? And the shattered dreams? I am not sure? Time heals all wound? I hope so.
I went to Surf n Ski for a job interview today and I think it was rather successfull. The lady said that she'll call me to tell me abt the pay, so I assume I got the job! Yay... Finally, a job. By the way, besides surf n ski, I'd also have to work at Fox at the Pacific Plaza cuz it actually under the same people..
Anyhow, since I got a job, let one of my resolutions be "be thrifty!". I hope to save enough to erm.. buy a house? haha...
The best thing of all of the job is that Lyon is workin there too. With him, at least I won't be alone. But I think they wouldn't let us work together cuz we're friends. They'll think we not take our work seriously.. I dunno, lets hope I can work with him..
I watched Fushigi Yugi(jap anime) and the death of Nuriko, one of the Suzaku warriors made so so sad that I sobbed. He was a gd man, with such a open heart and mind. He loved Miaka so much, he pleged to protect her.. He didn't tell her 'bout his feelings cuz he knows that she loves Tamahome and Tamahome loves her too. It was becuz of his kindness that he lost his life to the Seriyu7 warrior.. Even til his breathed he last, he still tried makin Miaka smile.. I dunno why but I truly feel deeply for Nuriko. He sacrificed his life for the ones he loves-Miaka, the pristess of Suzaku and The Suzaku7 warrior. He indeed lived his life faithfully as a warrior of Suzaku.. But still, how I wished he didn't die. Haha, yeah, over-emotional.. "ITS ONLY AN ANIME!" u will say.
May the LORD bless the victims of the Tsunami disaster.
I pray that the missing people be found and peace to be upon them. Grant the survivors safety and courage.
Amen.