12.30.2004

HeeLieW.
I'm sorry for the previous not-so-interesting post, I promise this will be
a better, more interestin and happy entry :)

Well, hmm.. lets see what have I missed out telling my fans abt my hols..
HAH! Yeah, I've been going out almost everyday and of cuz I had fun.
Swimming is my current hobby and u bet I am tanned now.. So tanned, too tanned, I think I look "chao ta". HAHA.

I think I shud start from Monday.
EdricOOo shifu taught Ray and I to play the guitar and I tell u, he is damn gd. I was like "oh.. so shuai....~~~" when he performed, haha. *THankieW EDriCO!*

Then on Tuesday, Ray and I went to town to shop shop shop.. Retail therapy is the best of all therapies to relax, de-stress and have fun. I bought a new cap from 77th Street and I think I like it alot cuz it nice! mUahaha, its purple and it nice and purple; its purple so its nice. Actually, EdricOoo was supposed to come to but he was tired and so did not come in the end.. Well, he missed out alot cuz we took neoprints and went Gelare to eat, it was on Ray :D *tHankiew RAY~!*..
It was muh first time eating Gelare and I like it.. I got home late, 'bout 11 plus cuz we were conned by Michelle. She's muh ex-schoolmate. She brought us to a
company which does MLM(multi-level-marketing) and the people down there crapped so much of our time! We were so bored man and I was like hoping that the LCD tv infornt of us would juz blow up or somethin so we cud have and excuse to like run away.. HAHA.

Ray and I had Yoshinoya for lunch.
He had a beef bowl while I had chicken and beef combo. He eats so lil'! haha..
And this was taken at Galare..
Coincidently, I met Victoria there! Tried to snap shot her shot her, too bad she spotted wad I was trying to do so there u see, she covered her face(I am going to expose her! muahaha! I am so evil..)


As u can see, this is Selina
who so happens to be ME!

Then on Wednesday, we(the CG ppl)went to Victoria's penthouse for a CG gathering. The guys were soccer-crazy and the gals were soccer-bored. Alvin was the extreme, he was engrossed with the Xbox! I simply love her house. She has this super comfy sofa and a BIG PLASMA TV! Dinner was sumptuos- pasta and pizza! I admit I have a weakness for both of these and so I ate alot, again.
Here, some shots I managed to take with my camara :P
My cousin, Jac and me- we were on our way to Vic's house :) Norman and Jesslyn in the mist of
their game.
Am I cool or wot?! haha..


The guys -_-|| so engrossed with fifa, or winning eleven or whatever soccer game they call it..

Yes, we've arrive on today. Today, Chloe and me and Meilin and
Kunwei went to Kbox@Cine to fly kite :S haha, no lah, go Kbox of
cuz is to sing lah!
Right, I'm frezzing this place up now, HAHA. We took quite a lot
of pictures!
I think my singing sucks loh, Chloe can song sooooooo well kay! Then, went to Starbucks to have a drink and chit-chat a lil'... met Ray there, COINCIDENTLY!
He was with his ehem, "young friends".. Haha..
We talked abit then I went home with Kunwei. Joce, me and Chloe, taken in the Kbox!
Kunwei said the background looked like as if we're in a prison cell =X.. Hey, I think I grew taller man! Am I dreamin? I'm actually taller then Chloe NOW?!
haha...

Hehe, yes smartie, that's me and my georgeos cousin.

My cute cousin and her sweet cousin~~


Our K-Lunch :D (K-lunch is lunch serve in the Kbox ^^)

Lastly, a picture taken outside Starbucks while chit-chating!- Ray's
right beside me! not caught on camera though :)

I think this is the first time I've posted so many pictures here and
it feels great to be able to share happy moments with my fans! And
its also in a long time I've posted sucha a
Looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong entry :D

Thanks for being interested and coming to www.cravingtobelong.blogspot.com and reading..!

Peace OUT.