12.29.2004

I am so not in the mood today. PISSED, I AM VERY. I don't wanna explain anymore. And I am too sick of trying. I wasn't unappreciative but argh, fuck the explaination anyway... WHO CARES? I didn't forsake him, I didn't give up! If its okay for him to make all the mistakes in a relationship, then why can't I juz make one or two? I told him that I love him, told him I dun wanna lose him.. But he said he needs more time.. U know what I mean? Haha, I guess no one knows.. Like, its muh fault. Yeah, my mistake to fall so in love with him. I did my best, I really gave out my all to love him and understand him.. But why can I juz be understood by him? Like I always said, no one will understand so how can I expect him to understand?

He lied and I am supposed to understand that he did it for a reason? Cummon man, wake up.. I am juz an idiot who is so fuckin blind that "love".. Whateva, I dun gave a damn abt who right and who's wrong.. Juz take it as it was me who gave it all up and it was me who made all the mistakes alrighT? So I guess this is the "fate" he had been leaving our relationship to huh? And this is what time can prove? The love u had for me? So frail, so small, so tiny. So easily dissolved by these obstacle.

Juntat, u know what, U r my mistake.. U taught me how to love and hate and showed me real anger. Becuz of you, I leant how to control emotion and fake it all.. I even learnt he art of self-control. So thank u very much. Thanks for scrammin outta my life. I wun give my blessings like some hypocrite..
As long as u think its right and u're happy with it, go do it.. Juz have a clear conscience.