12.31.2004

I juz came back from Linda's house.
This is was happened.
Linda and her bro quarrelled. He beat her, she cried and cut herself.. Lil' bro freaked out and rang mom up. Mom rushed home from work and saw Linda bleeding. Whole family shouted at each other. They threw things on the ground to went anger. Everyone was upset.
I tried to talk to Linda abt it, explain to her about the problem- which was communication on their case.. But she wouldn't listen. Sigh, I hope she'll think about it and like u know, realize what should have been done and avoided.

In like 3 hours, 2005.. 2005 will come.
I am so not ready..
I need more time!
I need more time to ponder over stuff.
I am exausted.
I am like running against time to get hold of my own.. Time is catching up.
Sigh.. Too many things lest undiscovered, left undone. Mistakes yet to be amended. Words left unsaid. Dreams not realized. Please wait for me.

No, time won't wait. No one will wait.. They will move on, I can't stay here anymore..
So please, plase come and take me away..

I hope and I dream.. I wish..

See ya nx year..
Have a blessed new year.