12.21.2004

I went to East Coast Park with Lynnette and her mom and her cousin, Hilda and her mom and daddy for a picnic. Spent like more than half a day.. We ate alot, cycled alot and most importantly, FLEW A KITE!
K, lemme tell u more abt the food lah huh.. We had fried noodles and kueyteow and chicken wings and spring rolls and hotdogs and walnut cakes and curry and fried banana BALLSSssss and tuna sandwiches.. Yep, it was delicious! ;)
But I have to say that I really enjoyes kite-flying. I fink Lynnette and I were awesome! The kite went into the sea and was saved and flew back into the sky.. We screamed alot, hell alot =X hahaha.. cuz it was excitin. The only thing I hated was the thread kept hurting my fingers. But yeah, kite-flying, I love! (muh 1st time u know).

Today's the second day I spent in Lynnette's house. Been here since Monday afternoon. I JUZ LURVE LYNNETTE! MUACKSZ........ MUahahaha.

I'll be going home tommorrow and I really dread that cuz I'll be bored. At least in Lynnette's hut, I'm occupied and won't ponder about too mamy things.. But sigh, I have to go home lah.

I'm really happy today.. Thx to Lynnette's mom and LynnettOOooooOOOoOOoOOOOooOOooO, the SEXY babe.

I like to fly kite.. I juz LURve IT man! Haha, okay, been saying this since forever so I'll better stop here already =P

Peace!

PS: in case I dun get a chance to blog for x'mas greetings, lemme juz greet early......... MErriEst and bLessed x'mas! enjoy yourselves and muz remember that X'mas is a day to give.. So gimme presents! Haha, crap..