I'm going home today (so sad).
Well, I had heaps of fun at Lynnetto's house and I shud really thank her and her mom cuz they made me feel very welcomed and took care of me. I enjoyed Aunty Veron( netto's mom) cookin, I love it! And I deffinately had great times with Lynnetto. We watched Vcds til late nights and we played games.. Talk alot and of cuz laugh hell LOTS! Its always when I'm with Lynnette then i can really smile and forget about my problems.. That makes her my bestest' friend, or shud I say, my sista.
In 3 days, xmas will arrive and after that, the new year will start. I'm am excited for xmas but I am not ready for the new year. There's unsettled things waitin for me to face and solve.. No, I am not avoidin them, I juz dunno how to deal with them. 2005, please wait for me.
yeah I know, I know time won;t wait for no one.
So please, God, please guide me and help me solve them quick.
See, now u shud really know why I dread going home. At home, I'm without Lynnette, my fun-factory.. Sigh, but I need to go home.. Cannot be avoiding all day.
Time really flies!
Its been so long since I got to know the darling of my life. We've come so far and been thru' so much yet I feel I've done too lil', much too lil'.
Its like I feel like a coward when things go wrong which I realized that its so really wrong of me. Why am I not given enough courage to face problems and enough intelligence to slove them? Things are there for me to ponder anout but I chose not to by stayin over at Lynnette's hut. Laugh at me, I know I am a scaredy pig.
But no matter what people will say or laugh about, I don't care. Cuz they don't understand. Like what I always said, unless u understand me and what I am going thru', juz shut the fuck up.
I know there are people who loves me and understands too, I love u people-thank u!
Here's a song I'd like to dedicate to Juntat:
Title:Never Be Replaced
[Chorus]
Baby I love you and i'll never let you go
But if I have to boy I think that you should know
All the love we make can never be erase
And i promise you that you will never be replaced
Baby I love you and I'll never let you go
But if I have to boy I think that you should know
All the love we make can never be erase
And i promise you that you will never be replaced
I love you yes i do
I'll be with you as long as you want me to
Until the end of time
From the day I met you
I know we've be together
And now I know I wanna be with you forever
I wanna marry you and i wanna have your kids
Thinking never compare to feel enough to kisses
I can say i'm truly happy to the same
You've made me think I'll die and live my life hesitate
There's never been no doubt in my mind
That i'll regret ever having you by my side
But if the day come that i'll have to let you go
I think that something I should probadly let you know
With everything that i spent with you
Then i will miss you cuz i'm happy that i have you at all
[Repeat Chorus]
I feel for you yes i do
I'll be with you as long as you want me to
Until the end of time
Right, juz in case u wanna know which school my lil' bro had been posted to..
He's going to St.Hilda's(at tampines st 81, if not, around that area). But I fink he's thinkin of an appeal.. I dunno to where though. Guess he's not very happy with the posting cuz he wanna go somewhere better(he attained 4As for PSLE!)..
I've gotta stop here cuz yep, going home.
Take care and God bless you.
Well, I had heaps of fun at Lynnetto's house and I shud really thank her and her mom cuz they made me feel very welcomed and took care of me. I enjoyed Aunty Veron( netto's mom) cookin, I love it! And I deffinately had great times with Lynnetto. We watched Vcds til late nights and we played games.. Talk alot and of cuz laugh hell LOTS! Its always when I'm with Lynnette then i can really smile and forget about my problems.. That makes her my bestest' friend, or shud I say, my sista.
In 3 days, xmas will arrive and after that, the new year will start. I'm am excited for xmas but I am not ready for the new year. There's unsettled things waitin for me to face and solve.. No, I am not avoidin them, I juz dunno how to deal with them. 2005, please wait for me.
yeah I know, I know time won;t wait for no one.
So please, God, please guide me and help me solve them quick.
See, now u shud really know why I dread going home. At home, I'm without Lynnette, my fun-factory.. Sigh, but I need to go home.. Cannot be avoiding all day.
Time really flies!
Its been so long since I got to know the darling of my life. We've come so far and been thru' so much yet I feel I've done too lil', much too lil'.
Its like I feel like a coward when things go wrong which I realized that its so really wrong of me. Why am I not given enough courage to face problems and enough intelligence to slove them? Things are there for me to ponder anout but I chose not to by stayin over at Lynnette's hut. Laugh at me, I know I am a scaredy pig.
But no matter what people will say or laugh about, I don't care. Cuz they don't understand. Like what I always said, unless u understand me and what I am going thru', juz shut the fuck up.
I know there are people who loves me and understands too, I love u people-thank u!
Here's a song I'd like to dedicate to Juntat:
Title:Never Be Replaced
[Chorus]
Baby I love you and i'll never let you go
But if I have to boy I think that you should know
All the love we make can never be erase
And i promise you that you will never be replaced
Baby I love you and I'll never let you go
But if I have to boy I think that you should know
All the love we make can never be erase
And i promise you that you will never be replaced
I love you yes i do
I'll be with you as long as you want me to
Until the end of time
From the day I met you
I know we've be together
And now I know I wanna be with you forever
I wanna marry you and i wanna have your kids
Thinking never compare to feel enough to kisses
I can say i'm truly happy to the same
You've made me think I'll die and live my life hesitate
There's never been no doubt in my mind
That i'll regret ever having you by my side
But if the day come that i'll have to let you go
I think that something I should probadly let you know
With everything that i spent with you
Then i will miss you cuz i'm happy that i have you at all
[Repeat Chorus]
I feel for you yes i do
I'll be with you as long as you want me to
Until the end of time
Right, juz in case u wanna know which school my lil' bro had been posted to..
He's going to St.Hilda's(at tampines st 81, if not, around that area). But I fink he's thinkin of an appeal.. I dunno to where though. Guess he's not very happy with the posting cuz he wanna go somewhere better(he attained 4As for PSLE!)..
I've gotta stop here cuz yep, going home.
Take care and God bless you.