12.14.2004


(taken outside Starbucks-tampines mall by Rhyo.. nice?hehehehe)

Hi, I'm at LynnettoOOooOOoOOoOoOO the sexy's house, playing games- on the ps2 that is. Linda's here with us too, which is a very surprising thing cuz she has been a couch potato ever since my hols started. They're talking about violence now... =X Scary hor? haha

Lemme start my post with Sunday (cuz I forgot what did I do before Sunday.. haha).
Sunday, is the day I go to church. But this Sunday was exceptionally fun cuz we(my church-mates) went to Jesslyn's house to celebrate her b'day. We had alot of fun playing the PS2 and talking. I felt really happy, really really happy. I bet Jess was happy too, and of cuz SURPRISED cuz she wasn't aware of the party plan until she got home and saw us.. Yeah, she was touched, OF CUZ SHE WAS MAN! hehe..

And on Monday, which was yesterday, I spent the whole afternoon at home rottin.. Then went to meet my boy to watch National Treasure. I think its quite a nice show, worth watching. And guess what! I SAW MAIA LEE- the SG Idol contestant.. She looked so pretty! Sizzling HOT!

And finally we've reached today. I've said, Linda and I are at Netto'z house. playing and playing and talking and gossiping, hehe. I am having fun.

Here is a song I'd like to share with muh fans *awwwwwW*:
Will You Love Me Tomorrow ?
by Unknown
Will You Love Me Tomorrow? (The Shirelles)

Tonight you're mine completely
You give your love so sweetly
Tonight the light of love is in your eyes
But will you love me tomorrow?

Is this a lasting treasure
Or just a moment's pleasure?
Can I believe the magic of your sighs?
Will you still love me tomorrow?

Tonight with words unspoken
You say that I'm the only one
But will my heart be broken
When the night meets the morning sun?

I'd like to know that your love
Is love I can be sure of
So tell me now, and I won't ask again
Will you still love me tomorrow?
Will you still love me tomorrow?




Anyway, I hope u guys are having fun too..


Selina bowing out..