Today is what I call an eventful day.
I went swimming with Lynnette in the morning. We swam from 1030 to about 130.. I think I got burnt cuz my left arm is having this burnin sensation, so painful..
My heart's in pain too.. I think misinterpretation is one of the worst things that can ever happen in a relationship. I want this to resolve, NOW! I dun like this lost feeling... I really dun like it; I juz dun like it.
Anyway, I went to Sushi Tei for sushi(obviously) and yeah, I simply enjoyed that very expensive meal which was paid by my sweetest cousin Weiwei Jiejie (incase u all think I suddenly strike rich).. We had alot pf sushi and some sashimi(raw fish) and the highlight-COLD NOODLES. Hell.. cold, it really was man.. But I kinda like it :D It has got this very unique flavour.. It was served with ice cubes and the noodles was green in colour, without any other ingredients.. yep, juz cold green noodles and a 'cup' of grazy which u dip the noodles in.. The total bill was about 75 bucks!
I'm sleepy.............................................................
I am going BBQ tommorrow! YAY! WIth ming and miao and I dunno, my secondary school pals. Lookin foward to it man~ Though.. sigh.. forget it.
That's about all for today..
Buzz
p.s:
Huixian, pls dun be sad kay? Life sucks, we know... Love is complicated, I know and I know u feel the same ways as I do. I understand how u feel, u gotta be strong alright? U still have friends around!
I went swimming with Lynnette in the morning. We swam from 1030 to about 130.. I think I got burnt cuz my left arm is having this burnin sensation, so painful..
My heart's in pain too.. I think misinterpretation is one of the worst things that can ever happen in a relationship. I want this to resolve, NOW! I dun like this lost feeling... I really dun like it; I juz dun like it.
Anyway, I went to Sushi Tei for sushi(obviously) and yeah, I simply enjoyed that very expensive meal which was paid by my sweetest cousin Weiwei Jiejie (incase u all think I suddenly strike rich).. We had alot pf sushi and some sashimi(raw fish) and the highlight-COLD NOODLES. Hell.. cold, it really was man.. But I kinda like it :D It has got this very unique flavour.. It was served with ice cubes and the noodles was green in colour, without any other ingredients.. yep, juz cold green noodles and a 'cup' of grazy which u dip the noodles in.. The total bill was about 75 bucks!
I'm sleepy.............................................................
I am going BBQ tommorrow! YAY! WIth ming and miao and I dunno, my secondary school pals. Lookin foward to it man~ Though.. sigh.. forget it.
That's about all for today..
Buzz
p.s:
Huixian, pls dun be sad kay? Life sucks, we know... Love is complicated, I know and I know u feel the same ways as I do. I understand how u feel, u gotta be strong alright? U still have friends around!