2nd day of work wasn't bad at all 'cept that I got told off twice- once for not knowing who and how to tell the bar person which table wants a cup of warm water and not buttoning 2 buttons.
I had a very very bad headache earlier, when I juz started work not long ago.. Luckily, Roy was kind enough to get me panadol. It didn't get better though. But I am fine now *smiles*, after bathing it juz got better.
I learnt new things today- how to transfer tobasco sauce from one bottle to another in a very fast speed *winks* and how to top-up olive oil, grounded chilli ect.. And u bet, my speed of clearing dishes increased!
I am sick of the smell of Cartel's food!
I am going psyco.. I can still smell CARTEL now! Even after I bathed! Its like when I'm watchin tv, I suddenly smell it and the smell's so strong I can like taste it at the back of my throat. Damn sick..
My palms are like so rough now.. After all the washing of the cloth and wiping of the tables and chairs. And I think I can like body-build sia.. The plates are so fuckin heavy!
Anyway, I won't be workin until next week cuz I took leave for Friday and Saturday cuz I am going JB and attending a concert on the following day. And this means, I'll have 50 bucks lesser in my pay cheque.
My day had been all about work (clearin plates and cups and bowls, cleaning tables, gettin hands all freakin dirty).. 'cept the ZaC my boy came over to my house after doin project *smiles*
I'm going to miss him, I am missing him. HAHA.
Oh btw, EdricoOOOoOOO0.o, you saw me.. I didn't flirt. U can be the fair judge and prove all those fuckin sluty-bitches who are so damn jealous, who go around bitchin to Zac that I am flirtacious. Damn it, damn those backstabbers.
My conscience clear anyway..
watch me on..
I had a very very bad headache earlier, when I juz started work not long ago.. Luckily, Roy was kind enough to get me panadol. It didn't get better though. But I am fine now *smiles*, after bathing it juz got better.
I learnt new things today- how to transfer tobasco sauce from one bottle to another in a very fast speed *winks* and how to top-up olive oil, grounded chilli ect.. And u bet, my speed of clearing dishes increased!
I am sick of the smell of Cartel's food!
I am going psyco.. I can still smell CARTEL now! Even after I bathed! Its like when I'm watchin tv, I suddenly smell it and the smell's so strong I can like taste it at the back of my throat. Damn sick..
My palms are like so rough now.. After all the washing of the cloth and wiping of the tables and chairs. And I think I can like body-build sia.. The plates are so fuckin heavy!
Anyway, I won't be workin until next week cuz I took leave for Friday and Saturday cuz I am going JB and attending a concert on the following day. And this means, I'll have 50 bucks lesser in my pay cheque.
My day had been all about work (clearin plates and cups and bowls, cleaning tables, gettin hands all freakin dirty).. 'cept the ZaC my boy came over to my house after doin project *smiles*
I'm going to miss him, I am missing him. HAHA.
Oh btw, EdricoOOOoOOO0.o, you saw me.. I didn't flirt. U can be the fair judge and prove all those fuckin sluty-bitches who are so damn jealous, who go around bitchin to Zac that I am flirtacious. Damn it, damn those backstabbers.
My conscience clear anyway..
watch me on..