Aloha!
I spent the whole day at home today, again. I wasn't bored though. My darling came over at about 9 in the morning and we watched TV and played PS2 til 'bout 11 plus when he had to go school to meet his clique. I WOKE UP SO EARLY!! 8.15am okay! I'm sleepy now~~
Then Zubaidah(my ex-maid) came over to visit us in late afternoon.. She juz left! She changed! She had her hair cut, put on a lil' weight and is more confident of herself now. She's workin in KL as a some manager in the maid agency and I think she's doing pretty well there. She bought my bro and I pizza for dinner and gave me 10bucks! HEH HEH! She bought chocolates and cookies too!
Juntat sat for the last paper today and finally, yes, finally.. He's having his break! Haven't been spending alot of time with him lately u know and u bet how much I've missed him..
Actually, I was supposed to meet Linda, JingPing and LynnettOOo for shopping and coffee today but NettO and I were broke so we decided not to go... Then I thot of going over to netto's hut to play but then Zubaidah was comin' so yeah, stayed at home. Mommy asked me to stay at home anyway. She told me not to go out but she went out instead! What's this?! Haha..
I guess I'll be meetin Samsie and Jasie for badminton and sushi tomorrow.. And maybe catch a show or somethin'.. I'm still considerin whether to go or not though.. Its been long since I last met them and I really missed them so much.. Wonder if they had grown taller =X haha..
I'm sleepy now.. Juz had my pizza! Its was yummilicious!
off I go swimming in the atlantic now.. See yA~!
I spent the whole day at home today, again. I wasn't bored though. My darling came over at about 9 in the morning and we watched TV and played PS2 til 'bout 11 plus when he had to go school to meet his clique. I WOKE UP SO EARLY!! 8.15am okay! I'm sleepy now~~
Then Zubaidah(my ex-maid) came over to visit us in late afternoon.. She juz left! She changed! She had her hair cut, put on a lil' weight and is more confident of herself now. She's workin in KL as a some manager in the maid agency and I think she's doing pretty well there. She bought my bro and I pizza for dinner and gave me 10bucks! HEH HEH! She bought chocolates and cookies too!
Juntat sat for the last paper today and finally, yes, finally.. He's having his break! Haven't been spending alot of time with him lately u know and u bet how much I've missed him..
Actually, I was supposed to meet Linda, JingPing and LynnettOOo for shopping and coffee today but NettO and I were broke so we decided not to go... Then I thot of going over to netto's hut to play but then Zubaidah was comin' so yeah, stayed at home. Mommy asked me to stay at home anyway. She told me not to go out but she went out instead! What's this?! Haha..
I guess I'll be meetin Samsie and Jasie for badminton and sushi tomorrow.. And maybe catch a show or somethin'.. I'm still considerin whether to go or not though.. Its been long since I last met them and I really missed them so much.. Wonder if they had grown taller =X haha..
I'm sleepy now.. Juz had my pizza! Its was yummilicious!
off I go swimming in the atlantic now.. See yA~!