Damned, I had a post nicely typed out and it juz fuckin went off, as in, the whole pg went blank when I.. freak, I can't even figure out what had I done to cause that to happen!
Anyway, as I was saying juz now.. I had a nice day today. Motivating and interesting day. EdricOoo was over at my house to teach me guitar and sing the song we wrote. I tried to sing it but I suck at it. I think EdricOOo agrees that I suck. He commented that I sounded mono.. Wello, dun worry shifu, I will practice hard and get my voice tuned and the guitar chords, the next time u see me, I'll have mastered them already :P
Beside music session, we play my PS2 too and I friggin got trashed in both Tony Hawk and Smackdown vs Raw.. He beat me with all his flatlander tricks and well, in short, I had fun but I think it was hard on Edric cuz he had to play with sucha loser which so happens to be ME. HAHA!
I'm glad that Edric came cuz without him here to help me divert my attention, I'd juz do nth 'cept think n think and rot off my time. At least I was able to stop thinkin abt things I dun wanna think abt for a while and for that, I'll have Edric to thank. He not only taught me guitar, he also played games with me and talked and joked.. ThankieW SHIFU! U juz dunno how much u've done :)
Shit, I really cannot remember what did I say juz now, stupid thing disappeared on me! I HATE THIS THING NOW! Arghh...
Well I guess I've nth more to talk about for today..
Ciao~
Nothing, NOTHIN is within my control.
What I heard,
What u said..
are juz things which are aren't true anymore..
There're juz there me to remember or throw away.
Why don't u juz take it away..
Take it with u..
So that I won't have anything left to think about anymore..
I am breaking away,
I am in need to learn how to fly.
Anyway, as I was saying juz now.. I had a nice day today. Motivating and interesting day. EdricOoo was over at my house to teach me guitar and sing the song we wrote. I tried to sing it but I suck at it. I think EdricOOo agrees that I suck. He commented that I sounded mono.. Wello, dun worry shifu, I will practice hard and get my voice tuned and the guitar chords, the next time u see me, I'll have mastered them already :P
Beside music session, we play my PS2 too and I friggin got trashed in both Tony Hawk and Smackdown vs Raw.. He beat me with all his flatlander tricks and well, in short, I had fun but I think it was hard on Edric cuz he had to play with sucha loser which so happens to be ME. HAHA!
I'm glad that Edric came cuz without him here to help me divert my attention, I'd juz do nth 'cept think n think and rot off my time. At least I was able to stop thinkin abt things I dun wanna think abt for a while and for that, I'll have Edric to thank. He not only taught me guitar, he also played games with me and talked and joked.. ThankieW SHIFU! U juz dunno how much u've done :)
Shit, I really cannot remember what did I say juz now, stupid thing disappeared on me! I HATE THIS THING NOW! Arghh...
Well I guess I've nth more to talk about for today..
Ciao~
Nothing, NOTHIN is within my control.
What I heard,
What u said..
are juz things which are aren't true anymore..
There're juz there me to remember or throw away.
Why don't u juz take it away..
Take it with u..
So that I won't have anything left to think about anymore..
I am breaking away,
I am in need to learn how to fly.