First off, I'd like u to meet my hardcore fan!
Jack, he's so lame..
He is my dedicated fanatic okay *grins*
I wasn't exactly in the mood for bloggin last night when I got home. I was feeling down and didn't wanna let my emotions take over me and post sad crap here and make everyone feel sad for me or anything.. So yeah, I'm here today :)
Well, I had a pretty nice day yesterday. Went town shopping with WK, LynnettOOo the sexy-est, Linda Lyon (STUPID LYON WENT OFF HALFWAY!!) and LynnettO bought I bought a pair of jeans from fareast.. We had alot of fun pokin fun at Linda. Of cuz Linda was pissed! I didn't have the intention to piss her off though.. We(netto and I) juz got carried away.
We walked so much, I came til a point when I thot my legs were breakin. WK, the scout made us walk so much to catch a cab and hell, the waitin was sick! We had to walk so much, up hill somemore okay! And then flag for a cab which was available and it seemed to take for ever.. And when we finally got into a cab, I thot I was liberated. Then the worst things came. The aircon was switch to the minimum coolness and the music was BORING! I thot this was the worst, but the worst has yet to come.. The cabbie turned on TECHNO, CHINESE-CANTO TECHNO! and at maximum volume! Man, after listening to that horrible noise for about 10 min, I began to feel sick.. Lynnette felt it too.. Our head was like splitting apart and the jerkiness of the car made us wanna puke.. To think I slept in the cab for more than half of the journey.. It was juz hell. The cabbie muz be thinkin of himself as being hip. HAha, maybe he thot the techno might keep us entertained.. I think only WK was enjoying it cuz looked at us and beamed when the techno hell started.. He seemed to be very happy with the switch of genre of music..
We watched Seed Of Chucky at TM and I muz say that that was the LAMEST show I've ever watched since long. It was short and boring.. A total waste of money!
I met Juntat there cuz he went to watch with WK (we sat separately- wk n him together and me netto and Linda together) and he wanted to return me my bag.. The meeting really upset me.. Cuz I was so hurt when he ignore my Hi, bye and thinkiew. He didn't even look at me when he passed the bag to me.. and he juz walked away as soon as my hand touched the bag. Didn't even say bye.. Sad, I was very very> I dun really know why though.. I was not supposed to be affected. Like what Lynnetto said, "what do u even expect him to say? U know him well, U know his character.." yeah, I know.. but..
Right, I won't make excuses for myself.. I am not strong-willed, thats it.
Skip the details of sadness.. MOve on to joyful things..
Pictures! funny picTURES! nice pictURES!
Taken on Wednesday after our haircut..
OHh, hotie, is the water cold enough to cool u down? Muahaha, wad shit am am tokin about sia, I am not sure.. u are juz hot *winks at sexy'est nettOOoo*
Like I promised, the hot picture!
Nice day ahead!
Jack, he's so lame..
He is my dedicated fanatic okay *grins*
I wasn't exactly in the mood for bloggin last night when I got home. I was feeling down and didn't wanna let my emotions take over me and post sad crap here and make everyone feel sad for me or anything.. So yeah, I'm here today :)
Well, I had a pretty nice day yesterday. Went town shopping with WK, LynnettOOo the sexy-est, Linda Lyon (STUPID LYON WENT OFF HALFWAY!!) and LynnettO bought I bought a pair of jeans from fareast.. We had alot of fun pokin fun at Linda. Of cuz Linda was pissed! I didn't have the intention to piss her off though.. We(netto and I) juz got carried away.
We walked so much, I came til a point when I thot my legs were breakin. WK, the scout made us walk so much to catch a cab and hell, the waitin was sick! We had to walk so much, up hill somemore okay! And then flag for a cab which was available and it seemed to take for ever.. And when we finally got into a cab, I thot I was liberated. Then the worst things came. The aircon was switch to the minimum coolness and the music was BORING! I thot this was the worst, but the worst has yet to come.. The cabbie turned on TECHNO, CHINESE-CANTO TECHNO! and at maximum volume! Man, after listening to that horrible noise for about 10 min, I began to feel sick.. Lynnette felt it too.. Our head was like splitting apart and the jerkiness of the car made us wanna puke.. To think I slept in the cab for more than half of the journey.. It was juz hell. The cabbie muz be thinkin of himself as being hip. HAha, maybe he thot the techno might keep us entertained.. I think only WK was enjoying it cuz looked at us and beamed when the techno hell started.. He seemed to be very happy with the switch of genre of music..
We watched Seed Of Chucky at TM and I muz say that that was the LAMEST show I've ever watched since long. It was short and boring.. A total waste of money!
I met Juntat there cuz he went to watch with WK (we sat separately- wk n him together and me netto and Linda together) and he wanted to return me my bag.. The meeting really upset me.. Cuz I was so hurt when he ignore my Hi, bye and thinkiew. He didn't even look at me when he passed the bag to me.. and he juz walked away as soon as my hand touched the bag. Didn't even say bye.. Sad, I was very very> I dun really know why though.. I was not supposed to be affected. Like what Lynnetto said, "what do u even expect him to say? U know him well, U know his character.." yeah, I know.. but..
Right, I won't make excuses for myself.. I am not strong-willed, thats it.
Skip the details of sadness.. MOve on to joyful things..
Pictures! funny picTURES! nice pictURES!
Taken on Wednesday after our haircut..
OHh, hotie, is the water cold enough to cool u down? Muahaha, wad shit am am tokin about sia, I am not sure.. u are juz hot *winks at sexy'est nettOOoo*
Like I promised, the hot picture!
Nice day ahead!