1.16.2005

Fuck! Actually, I had a blog entry nicely typed out but its been gonE!!! Due to my blurness, it gone. Thx.

Here I go again,
I had a pretty nice day y'day cuz my baby was here to accompany me.. He had to study under my supervision cuz he's going to sit fir term tests tomorrow and it'll go on until Thursday. I'm sure he'll do well ;) I love u darling! I LOVE YOU!
Oh btw, I love twister fries aka "curly fries"! hehe.. I'm lovin' it. Mama-mia!~

I got myself into trouble with gangsters and fuck, its irritating! I was told to becareful of some people but was not told of who exactly. Well, bengs are juz childish. I don't understand why are they not contributing to the society when they have so much bloody fucking time on earth but instead, trying so hard to create unwanted, useless trouble juz to prove that they have a big dick. I sympatise them. Btw, no, I am not intimidated. I am not weak.

Oh yeah, in case I die.. I have to write a will. I don't have assets to pass on to anyone. I only have 11 bucks in my bank account and alot of books sitting on my shelf. They'll go to my beloved lil'( use them to the fullest, young one) and I wanna tell mommy that I love her alot and thank her for teachin me so many things. And to my bestopals, "thx for always being here for me to listen and talk to me and sorry for all my a.p, I love u guys" and my cousins,"muah~ u guys r the bestest cousins" and my dad, "be resposible or u can jolly well join me" and of cuz I won't forget about my darling, "I'll always love ya.. Always, I promise you". hehe..

Anyway, about wad kinda trouble I got myself into u all may ask.. Its childish.. That bitchyslut-melody should juz fuck the hell off and bang head on the wall for the lameness and stupidity. I look down on her. She has shown the stupidity of mankind to the fullest, maybe she exceeded the maximum stupidity, I dunno..

I'm going to Linda's house for lunch real soon and I haven't brushed my teeth! HAHA!
I'm going to say its the and of my entry for now... I've done my part by typing and then re-typing and u have done urs by reading.. Thank u so very much my dear fansies!

Seli bows out