GOOD MORNING! As you can see, its only 7.42 in the morning and I'm outta bed already -_- I couldn't sleep! I don't know if it was because of the Black Forest I drank at coffee bean which contains expresso I think, or some sorta coffee beans.. Ah, anyway, it may be a cause for my sleepless night. OR, it could be because my mom swopped room with me for the night and I wasn't used to sleepin in a different bed.. Why did she do that? Beats me.
Anyhow, it doesn't matter why at all! It made me feel so uncomfortable, that's important! I couldn't come online (my fan, I know u missed me!) cuz my mom sleeps early; I couldn't blog..
I went to update a new picture for my passport and Zac my boy went with me :)
My passport picture sucks. The lasy said that my fringe must not over my eyebrow.. Even a lil' bit also cannot! Yeah, my hair sucks the most in the pic and I lookes so tipiahnali (I dunno what the hell is tipianali MUAHAHA!)... After that, we head on to town. Had dinner together then window shop a lil' before moving on to meet his bros at coffee bean @ white sands. Those boys, they were so cute. So loving! Took quite a few picture for them and it really ammuses me when they all look so enthu and happy, especially the look they had on their face when they snatched the camera to see how good they looked and find faults at each other and say who's the spoiler or the bugger.. Its juz so heart-warming actually *smiles* (I'm lazy to upload the picture.. but u can view them at the various links- ZaC, WKrz, Azfar or Caleb.. I fink they'll upload them)
Oh, and I nearly forgot to mention.. I met up with daddy at Bugis to take money and daddy met Zac! And Zac met daddy! Haha, and we met Uncle Luke (dad''s friend) and Uncle Luke met us! Haha, I'm being lame again.. I know what going thru your minds (at least for Zac and his bros, especially laodageWKrz) Muahahaahaha.. Shall not eleborate on how much money did I get* winks*
No doubt that I had a pretty nice day yesterday :D
Totally Selicious~
PS: there's evil going on in here, on my tagboard. Imposters going around.. I see no evil, hear non of them. Juz do not, I repeat, DO NOT insult anyone or agitate anyone.
Anyhow, it doesn't matter why at all! It made me feel so uncomfortable, that's important! I couldn't come online (my fan, I know u missed me!) cuz my mom sleeps early; I couldn't blog..
I went to update a new picture for my passport and Zac my boy went with me :)
My passport picture sucks. The lasy said that my fringe must not over my eyebrow.. Even a lil' bit also cannot! Yeah, my hair sucks the most in the pic and I lookes so tipiahnali (I dunno what the hell is tipianali MUAHAHA!)... After that, we head on to town. Had dinner together then window shop a lil' before moving on to meet his bros at coffee bean @ white sands. Those boys, they were so cute. So loving! Took quite a few picture for them and it really ammuses me when they all look so enthu and happy, especially the look they had on their face when they snatched the camera to see how good they looked and find faults at each other and say who's the spoiler or the bugger.. Its juz so heart-warming actually *smiles* (I'm lazy to upload the picture.. but u can view them at the various links- ZaC, WKrz, Azfar or Caleb.. I fink they'll upload them)
Oh, and I nearly forgot to mention.. I met up with daddy at Bugis to take money and daddy met Zac! And Zac met daddy! Haha, and we met Uncle Luke (dad''s friend) and Uncle Luke met us! Haha, I'm being lame again.. I know what going thru your minds (at least for Zac and his bros, especially laodageWKrz) Muahahaahaha.. Shall not eleborate on how much money did I get* winks*
No doubt that I had a pretty nice day yesterday :D
Totally Selicious~
PS: there's evil going on in here, on my tagboard. Imposters going around.. I see no evil, hear non of them. Juz do not, I repeat, DO NOT insult anyone or agitate anyone.