1.17.2005

Hello mates!
How was ur day? I hope it went well, juz like mine :)
WK and Caleb went to church to attend speedlight service with me this afternoon... Today's praise and worship was alright, I prefer last week's cuz its rock-ier. But anyway, the main purpose is for God so it doesn't really matter.
Sermon for today was called Pour Out by Pastor Chee. Well, he is a funny man~ really made me laugh so much.

After church, we went mac to slack and at the same time, waited for my baby to finish studying(he's havin term tests) and then, we headed to TM to check show timings for nice movie but didn't get to see any interesting ones so we decided to go White Sands Coffee Bean to slack. True slackers. I am a full-timer, btw :D
So yeah, we chit-chat til about 5 plus then I went home cuz my baby was going to BK to study with his friends *GOOD BOY! All the best dar and juz do ur best yea*
I'm so gonna miss my boy cuz he has to study and for his own good, I muz compromise with his studies.. I'll give way~~ *STudy hard yea? I'm so gonna miss u baby*
And OoooooooooooooooooooooooooH, you know what? I received a ring from my baby. It was his but he gave it to me and guess what, it fits me. Man, what slim fingers he has?! I love you darling!

Cartel hasn't called me and I doubt they'll ever call. I am going back there to apply for a JOB! OH pls.............. I need a job. I will be hardworkin and I plegde absolute loyalty! PLS!!! OH GOD, juz help me get thru this time yea?

Anyway, I hope u'll like the newly uploaded song. In case u dunno what song issit, its Just Lose It by the famous Eminem. Dance with the beat!!
And the song lyrics below, its for my baby *aww, so sweet!!*
Juntat was complainin that its been ages since I changed songs so yeah, dun wanna bore u guys so CHANGED it. THX to my darling, he did it for me :S I dunno how to make it u see. I've grown dependent on him~
And btw, juntat is my darling and my baby and he is known and Zac. HAha, I'm being lame here huh? Well, can't u see, its late now! haha..

(This post is supposed to be for 16Jan2005 not 17th..)

bye!


S Club 7
Two In A Million

Woo
Out of all the boys you're not like the others
From the very first day I knew we'd be lovers
In my wildest dreams, my darkest desire
Would I declare to you your love takes me higher (aah)
Just when we both thought our lives were set in stone
They shone a light and brought us together (ooh)

We are two in a million
We've got all the luck we should be given
If the world (the world) should stop (should stop)
We'll still have each other
And no matter what (no matter what) we'll be forever as one

It's a crazy world where everything's changing
One minute you're up and the next thing you're breaking (yay)
When I lose my way and the skies they get heavy
It'll be okay the moment you're with me
No-one would have guessed we'd be standing strong today
Solid as a rock and perfect in every way

We are two in a million
We've got all the luck (the luck) we could be given
If the world should stop we'll still have each other
And no matter what (no matter) what (no matter what)
We'll be forever as one
Forever as one

We are two in a million (yeah)
We've got all the luck (the luck) we could be given (ohh)
If the world should stop we'll still have each other
And no matter what we'll be forever as one
We are two in a million (yeah)
We've got all the luck (hey) we could be given
If the world should stop we'll still have each other (yeah)
And no matter what, we'll be forever as one
We are two in a million (two in a million)
We've got all the luck we could be given (we could be given)
If the world should stop we'll still have each other
And no matter what (no matter what) we'll be forever as one
No matter what (no matter what) we'll be forever as one
No matter what (no matter what) we'll be forever as one..