1.30.2005

Hello pretty girls and boys!
Went to attend a concert brought up by Siglap Sec which was held at Nanyang Polytechnic. The performers did pretty well and I enjoyed watchin them, er..most of them :)
What I wore today was totally unselicious. Haa, but I looked nice, I think *grins*
My boy look nice, his bros look nice too!

Everything went on nicely but this gal juz had to spoil my mood la.. *sighs* I was so pissed I couldn't even think of what to say. I had no explaination for why was I angry but I was angry and jealous and pissed. But everything's fine now *winks*

They guys took a whole lot of pics of themself and I bet they were having fun.. Those bunch of jokers, really made laugh.. even when I'm freakin pissed, I juz have to look at the silly things they do and listen to whatever crap they have to make fun of.. They are juz cute.

My mom juz came into my room and nagged at me. I have no choice but to end here. Bit short of a entry but... yea, I gotta go now.

Ciaos