Howdy boys and gals.
What a way to start a new year? Surf n Ski won't hire me cuz "I don't meet their height requirement". What the hell man? I muz be tall in order to do sales? OH cummon, that is juz C R A P. Purely crap. The first day of my new year, discriminated.. Cool.
To think that the supervisor actually said that she'll call me to tell me abt my salary?! Crap. Bullshit. Cow dung. Bird droppings.
I juz came back from my cousin's house. We(me, bro and mom) where invited to have dinner at her house.. We had steamboat. although it wasn't my kind of food, I muz say that my cousin makes nice broth.
She has a dog- a maltese cross breed, and I tell u, he is so adorable. Juz love him.
Finally, I've removed my nail polish (Lynnette, stop naggin~! haha..). Man, I am so not creative.. Blogging abt removing my nail polish? Good gracious. Muahaha... But the best part was it was my cousin who told me to remove it.. Guess she cudn't stand the sight of such ugly nails.. She brought the whole bottle of remover and alot of cotton and said, "pls lah, clean it k?" hahaha...
I still cannot get over my 'shortness' man. TOO SHORT TO WORK IN A RETAIL SHOP WHICH SELLS SURFING BRANDS? FUck that crazy ideology.. Its not the stupid height that matters what.. Argh...
There, I knew it.. Resolution busted.
Hmm, in case u didn't realise, I have been gd, been bloggin regularly.. Or can I say, everyday :D That's cuz I've got a new lappy. Not mine actually, my bro's.. So yep, I am glad.
As for now, I am going to say the most dreaded thing..
And that is, we've come to an end for today.. Thx for supportin'.
Happy New Year.
Soyonara.
PS: this is to Lynnette! I LOVE NURIKO! HE LIVES... MUahaha...
What a way to start a new year? Surf n Ski won't hire me cuz "I don't meet their height requirement". What the hell man? I muz be tall in order to do sales? OH cummon, that is juz C R A P. Purely crap. The first day of my new year, discriminated.. Cool.
To think that the supervisor actually said that she'll call me to tell me abt my salary?! Crap. Bullshit. Cow dung. Bird droppings.
I juz came back from my cousin's house. We(me, bro and mom) where invited to have dinner at her house.. We had steamboat. although it wasn't my kind of food, I muz say that my cousin makes nice broth.
She has a dog- a maltese cross breed, and I tell u, he is so adorable. Juz love him.
Finally, I've removed my nail polish (Lynnette, stop naggin~! haha..). Man, I am so not creative.. Blogging abt removing my nail polish? Good gracious. Muahaha... But the best part was it was my cousin who told me to remove it.. Guess she cudn't stand the sight of such ugly nails.. She brought the whole bottle of remover and alot of cotton and said, "pls lah, clean it k?" hahaha...
I still cannot get over my 'shortness' man. TOO SHORT TO WORK IN A RETAIL SHOP WHICH SELLS SURFING BRANDS? FUck that crazy ideology.. Its not the stupid height that matters what.. Argh...
There, I knew it.. Resolution busted.
Hmm, in case u didn't realise, I have been gd, been bloggin regularly.. Or can I say, everyday :D That's cuz I've got a new lappy. Not mine actually, my bro's.. So yep, I am glad.
As for now, I am going to say the most dreaded thing..
And that is, we've come to an end for today.. Thx for supportin'.
Happy New Year.
Soyonara.
PS: this is to Lynnette! I LOVE NURIKO! HE LIVES... MUahaha...