Howdy mates!
How's it going? My day had been a pretty long one.. Woke up 'bout 11 and went to my boy's lair to slack. After lunch at Mac, we went to my hut. Yeah, and we slacked again.. This time, he was watchin cartoon network.. and no doubt, I was bored! Once again, I didn't go to my grandma's house like I always will every Sunday. I miss my sweet cousins!
It was around 7pm when we decided to go white sands coffee bean to erm, slack again (Chloe is so gonna be jealous..~~~) I practically slacked the whole of my Sunday! Didn't attend church, didn't go out have fun, didn't visit grandma, didn't find a JOB! I feel like a slug suddenly.
Anyway, here's a funny picture to show u, my fans..
AWWwww, ain't he cute?!
And 2 of the pictures we took (he's wearing my mom specs! Hip right?! EMOLICIOS!)
I am bored now! Can I do some'in exciting? Will someone juz do some'in? Its late but I don't feel like sleeping at all! Come to think of it, I haven't done anything exciting or productive this holiday.. SO FUCKED UP.
I can't go swimming, I can't go shoppin, I can't go do nothin! I'm a boring person...
I'm sorry people, I really want to blog about some'in more interesting and make my blog entries more happening but I friggin dun have anything else to do 'cept slack and slack and omg, slack. How I wish I have lotsa money and then I'll go back-pack travellin! How I wish I'm a rockstar~ HAHA, I'm fantasizing again.
I'm thinkin about what I shud do tomorrow and freak, I can't think of anything happening to do. THERE'S ABOSOLUTELY NOTHIN I CAN DO WITHOUT MONEY! I miss pasta mania~ I'm craving for Alfredo! Argh... SO IRRITATING!
And now, my boy's going to play pool.. And I'm stuck at home. Great, I'll have the rest of tonight to wait for the maggots to come eat me up. Come maggots, come.. Come and eat me up.. I'm waiting, why are u all not here yet? I'm getting restless.. When are u all coming?! COME COME EAT ME UP.
*winks* I better stop here, I see someone yawnin already and man, his breathe sure stinks!
Tatas
How's it going? My day had been a pretty long one.. Woke up 'bout 11 and went to my boy's lair to slack. After lunch at Mac, we went to my hut. Yeah, and we slacked again.. This time, he was watchin cartoon network.. and no doubt, I was bored! Once again, I didn't go to my grandma's house like I always will every Sunday. I miss my sweet cousins!
It was around 7pm when we decided to go white sands coffee bean to erm, slack again (Chloe is so gonna be jealous..~~~) I practically slacked the whole of my Sunday! Didn't attend church, didn't go out have fun, didn't visit grandma, didn't find a JOB! I feel like a slug suddenly.
Anyway, here's a funny picture to show u, my fans..
AWWwww, ain't he cute?!
And 2 of the pictures we took (he's wearing my mom specs! Hip right?! EMOLICIOS!)
I am bored now! Can I do some'in exciting? Will someone juz do some'in? Its late but I don't feel like sleeping at all! Come to think of it, I haven't done anything exciting or productive this holiday.. SO FUCKED UP.
I can't go swimming, I can't go shoppin, I can't go do nothin! I'm a boring person...
I'm sorry people, I really want to blog about some'in more interesting and make my blog entries more happening but I friggin dun have anything else to do 'cept slack and slack and omg, slack. How I wish I have lotsa money and then I'll go back-pack travellin! How I wish I'm a rockstar~ HAHA, I'm fantasizing again.
I'm thinkin about what I shud do tomorrow and freak, I can't think of anything happening to do. THERE'S ABOSOLUTELY NOTHIN I CAN DO WITHOUT MONEY! I miss pasta mania~ I'm craving for Alfredo! Argh... SO IRRITATING!
And now, my boy's going to play pool.. And I'm stuck at home. Great, I'll have the rest of tonight to wait for the maggots to come eat me up. Come maggots, come.. Come and eat me up.. I'm waiting, why are u all not here yet? I'm getting restless.. When are u all coming?! COME COME EAT ME UP.
*winks* I better stop here, I see someone yawnin already and man, his breathe sure stinks!
Tatas