1.19.2005

How's it going people? *smiles*
Finally today, went swimming! It juz feels GREAT!
Then, my boy came to my house for while before going to BK at downtown east to study with his bros.. I was very happy to see him, of cuz!


Anyway, somethin extra to tell ya.. Erm, actually to complaiNNNN!
There's this guy, some gay person who calls himself a musician added me in msn and he's gay. Well, thats not the point! THE POINT IS: HE IS F***ING PROUD! BRaggiG about his stupid parents having cars but don't drive cuz THERE ARE FUCKIN drivers and what more? His mom is buying him a new car- a Mers SLK. WTF. He is a fuckin fuker, a freakin freako, a freakin fuckin fuckering FREAK! Then he moved on to tellin me that his intention was to get a BMW 3 series.. but his sister has it already.. Tellin me all this car crap? I dun even know him.. sick mind.
And worst thing comes now. U know wtf he asked me next? "can i ask u some RA things?" I mean, wtf is he thinkin?! he asked me if i watch blue flim. And, he told me that he juz bought one to watch and its his first time watching. HE even ask me if I wanna sex with him. WHAT THE FUCK? HORNY ASSHOLE trying to talk about sick things with me! I dun give a damn even if his mother is masturbating him! this kinda sick bastard shud juz be castrated! SUCK UR OWN USELESS DICK, MORONIC ASSHOLE!
And u know what? He asked me if I went clubbing before and asked me if I wud wanna tag along with him to go Zouk cuz he has the VIP thing. Then. So whats he thinkin? That I'm some young stupid naive girl with a brain the size of a pea containing nothin?! HE IS ONE SUCKER! SO what if he is rich? HAS A CAR? BIG FUCK? I'M NOT IMPRESS! NOT AT ALL! I dun care wad fuckin car he has man! BOY, u got the wrong chick.. heard me? THE WRONG CHICK! I don't need ur mers, ur money, ur vip thing. JUZ FUCK UR MOM, or ur dad's ass.. you pathetic shit. FUCK FACE!

Its juz spoils my mood. Ren jian de bai lei! A HORNY MUSICIAN.
But, haha, jack came to my rescue! He asked me to invite that sickbrain into our conversatin. Jack became Jacline( I gave the name!).. He played with him.. and yeah, quite funny. That bastard! Ahrgh... sick and tired of this kinda sick minded honry bastard? "U WANNA TRY SEX?" HELL WITH UR OWN DICK, MISTER GAY!

Anyhow, I had a wonderful day- swimming and spending time with my baby :)
Show u some nice nice pictures of him, hehe..
nono, he wasn't asleep.. He's juz pretending! ;)
Then he wanted to hit me cuz I saw thru his "pretendation".. MuahahahAHAHA!
Then, the cool pose.. nice.



I even tried to draw some characters of FFX but ... HAha, I think they look demonic instead of pretty.. So emberrasing! Well, thats juz a sum up of my day..


Adios Amigos.