I had a great day today! Almost perfect, I must say.
I watched a really really nice show on HBO this afternoon called Only Hope and man, I love that show~ though I didn't get to watch the whole of it today ( i watch endin before).. The whole story was so beautiful written. So touching; so sad that it made me cry!
I went over to my baby's lair after after watchin the show halfway and he made a new blogskin for me! *thankiew dar!!* So sweet of him right? My blog, my favourite colors.. Most importantly- love, this blog contains LOVE! Its done with love and a lot of feelings kay?! Muahahaha, right, now I sound so mushy...~
I had fun, lots of it juz by being disturbing *grins*.
In the evening, I went to Pasir Ris Park with him and his bros to ride (I didn't ride, of cuz) and I was impressed by their skills. I am really envious! I wanna see more! Too bad, I didn't bring my camera. I shall bring my camera and capture those perfect moments! ;)
CU slackin was screwed up cuz I had gastric pain and it got worst after I ate and drink milo. It was so pain, I cud barely breathe properly when we walked to the bus stop. And I felt like pukin while walkin, I was so worried that I might juz puke in the bus.. Anyway.. The pain has stopped for I dunno what reason. But thank God, it okay, it over and I am feelin normal now.
I juz lurve my new blogskin! And I love my baby! haha..
The song below is called ONLY HOPE sang by MANDY MOORE. I like this song alot (like it since years ago!) This going out to everyone I love, especially to the darling of my life.
**
There's a song that's inside of my soul
It's the one that I've tried to write over and over again
I'm awake in the infinite cold
But You sing to me over and over and over again
So I lay my head back down
And I lift my hands
and pray to be only Yours
I pray to be only Yours
I know now you're my only hope
Sing to me the song of the stars
Of Your galaxy dancing and laughing
and laughing again
When it feels like my dreams are so far
Sing to me of the plans that You have for me over again
So I lay my head back down
And I lift my hands and pray
To be only yours
I pray to be only yours
I know now you're my only hope
I give You my destiny
I'm giving You all of me
I want Your symphony
Singing in all that I am
At the top of my lungs I'm giving it back
So I lay my head back down
And I lift my hands and pray
To be only yours
I pray to be only yours
I pray to be only yours
I know now you're my only hope
**
Thank you for reading my entry.
Good night *smiles*!
I watched a really really nice show on HBO this afternoon called Only Hope and man, I love that show~ though I didn't get to watch the whole of it today ( i watch endin before).. The whole story was so beautiful written. So touching; so sad that it made me cry!
I went over to my baby's lair after after watchin the show halfway and he made a new blogskin for me! *thankiew dar!!* So sweet of him right? My blog, my favourite colors.. Most importantly- love, this blog contains LOVE! Its done with love and a lot of feelings kay?! Muahahaha, right, now I sound so mushy...~
I had fun, lots of it juz by being disturbing *grins*.
In the evening, I went to Pasir Ris Park with him and his bros to ride (I didn't ride, of cuz) and I was impressed by their skills. I am really envious! I wanna see more! Too bad, I didn't bring my camera. I shall bring my camera and capture those perfect moments! ;)
CU slackin was screwed up cuz I had gastric pain and it got worst after I ate and drink milo. It was so pain, I cud barely breathe properly when we walked to the bus stop. And I felt like pukin while walkin, I was so worried that I might juz puke in the bus.. Anyway.. The pain has stopped for I dunno what reason. But thank God, it okay, it over and I am feelin normal now.
I juz lurve my new blogskin! And I love my baby! haha..
The song below is called ONLY HOPE sang by MANDY MOORE. I like this song alot (like it since years ago!) This going out to everyone I love, especially to the darling of my life.
**
There's a song that's inside of my soul
It's the one that I've tried to write over and over again
I'm awake in the infinite cold
But You sing to me over and over and over again
So I lay my head back down
And I lift my hands
and pray to be only Yours
I pray to be only Yours
I know now you're my only hope
Sing to me the song of the stars
Of Your galaxy dancing and laughing
and laughing again
When it feels like my dreams are so far
Sing to me of the plans that You have for me over again
So I lay my head back down
And I lift my hands and pray
To be only yours
I pray to be only yours
I know now you're my only hope
I give You my destiny
I'm giving You all of me
I want Your symphony
Singing in all that I am
At the top of my lungs I'm giving it back
So I lay my head back down
And I lift my hands and pray
To be only yours
I pray to be only yours
I pray to be only yours
I know now you're my only hope
**
Thank you for reading my entry.
Good night *smiles*!