1.21.2005

I had a perfect day today! Went to TM with Linda for the Wella roadshow, they had some promotion thingy and they were dying hair and making over for people for free. We were there about ten and the thing started eleven. We were like waiting under the scorching sun, I nearly melted. And as the thing was about to start, a few obasang was complainin about who came first and obviously she thought she had to go first cuz she came earlier than the rest of us.. And yeah, she was so LOUD! Really can't stand this kinda kiasu ppl! Linda had her hair done, I was supposed to do it too but I decided not to cuz I felt shy! and yeah, my boy was with us and I didnt want him to feel bored waiting for me to get done. Anyway, I wasn't interest in the make over cuz I like my own makeup and I felt more comfortable like that.. U know, with my eye-liner and mascara! I hate lipsticks and I really don't want to end up wearing it =X

I met my boy and we went to Cafe Cartel for coffee and bread. I muz really say that I have mastered the art of drinkin in ultra slow speed *winks*!

WK, Linda, my boy and I went to catch Elektra and I like the show! Jennifer Garner's deffinately have got a really nice bod! I like the way she fights too.. Very swift. 'cept that I hate it cuz she fell in love with thay stupid guy.. Can't stand it when they kiss.. HAHA! Really damn yucky loh~

I really enjoyed myself today and I really have to thank my sweet cucumber cuz he spent the WHOLE day with me *thankiew*!

We took a few pictures when we were slackin at the open space and waitin for Linda's turn to colour her hair with my digi cam which WK says is lao ya..







I'm done!
Goodbye! *smiles*