People say we wont last forever
I want to ignore those possibilities
And love you forever
I can't picture
Picture my life without you in it
I will always want you
I will always need you
So lets live our lives together
And forever
If this is true love
We'll make it through anything
And trust me when I say it
I know it for a fact
This is true love
Wassup peepol?!
Been quite a few days since I blogged, been lazy! I've been slackin and slackin this long holiday and nope, I am not tired of it nor am I bored.. but I am in need of cash! My farkin irresponsible dad haven't been giving money since what it feels like forever! And hell, I'm sick of him..
I need a job.. Will Cartel juz call ME now, PLEASE?
I can't rememeber what have I been doing for the past few days seriously.. Well, okay.. Of cuz I rememebered about y'day! I went to TP for teach Caleb accountting. I've been a BAAAAAD tutor.. haha.. Cuz I think I don't seem to be able to help him understand the stuff.. I am not even considered as DAMN POWER in POA, haha.. But I've tried my best :D I had lunch at TP business school-Western food for $2.80 and the portion is big! I can't finish, haha..
What can I do today? I'm broke, no money in hand or in bank.. Living in proverty. I think its more of living of my mom cuz I haven't been contributing to the household in any way.. I just spend and spend like water. I need a J.O.B to get C.A.S.H!!
Alrighty, I'm lazy to carry on typing. So lazy I feel like slping.. HAha..
'right then, Selina bows out~
I want to ignore those possibilities
And love you forever
I can't picture
Picture my life without you in it
I will always want you
I will always need you
So lets live our lives together
And forever
If this is true love
We'll make it through anything
And trust me when I say it
I know it for a fact
This is true love
Wassup peepol?!
Been quite a few days since I blogged, been lazy! I've been slackin and slackin this long holiday and nope, I am not tired of it nor am I bored.. but I am in need of cash! My farkin irresponsible dad haven't been giving money since what it feels like forever! And hell, I'm sick of him..
I need a job.. Will Cartel juz call ME now, PLEASE?
I can't rememeber what have I been doing for the past few days seriously.. Well, okay.. Of cuz I rememebered about y'day! I went to TP for teach Caleb accountting. I've been a BAAAAAD tutor.. haha.. Cuz I think I don't seem to be able to help him understand the stuff.. I am not even considered as DAMN POWER in POA, haha.. But I've tried my best :D I had lunch at TP business school-Western food for $2.80 and the portion is big! I can't finish, haha..
What can I do today? I'm broke, no money in hand or in bank.. Living in proverty. I think its more of living of my mom cuz I haven't been contributing to the household in any way.. I just spend and spend like water. I need a J.O.B to get C.A.S.H!!
Alrighty, I'm lazy to carry on typing. So lazy I feel like slping.. HAha..
'right then, Selina bows out~