Selina, The Noob in Cafe Cartel-Runner Clear!
HI peeps, how was your day?
My day basically started out at about 0730 when I woke up to take a shower, get ready for MY 1ST DAY of work in Cartel.
First, I muz complain! The stupid person called at 12mn, told me to report at 9 the mext morning.. and when I look at the roster, I saw that I have to work on Saturday, since I already have the tix for a concert this Sat, I told her I can't make it this Sat.. And u know what she said? .."why so last min?".. I mean, WTF? I juz came today~ and like, was I supposed to tell her that I cant work this Sat 2, 3 weeks ago when I went for the interview? Like HELLO? Anyway, that wasn't the worst. The worst was, I repoted at nine and they only paying me from 10.. Cheat my one hr of pay! STUPID!
The job is really tirin and really man, for one moment, I thot the earth had stop revolving! THE TiME WAS PRACTICALLY CRAWLING!
By the way, I juz got another job :) I'm going to be a tuition teacher! Teachin pri one student and mates, the pay is good. Only two day per week and 1.5 hours per session, I'll get paid 130 bucks! Its so much more better than Cartel's job lah huh. But I'm gonna continue my job at cartel. Juz have to plan my roster accordingly.
I dunno if I am too stressed uo or what.. Or am I blur. I dunno if I'm workin at 6 or what.. Somehow, I feel like I saw wrongly. I dunno man! What if I'm supposed.. Ermm.. shit.
But yea, I'm glad Edric's workin tomorrow~ At least a friend ( the others in cartel are juz collegues) there to talk to and smile at. HAHA! Btw, I am quite dao today- I am not sure why though. Edric came and he saw me and he commented that I looked fierce, evil and like I'm in a foul mood. I wasn't lah!
Haha, maybe its juz the serious Seli. U know, the not smiling, not laughin Seli (unimaginable?) .. HAHA!
I shall smile MORE tomorrow, watch me EDRCI! SPY ON ME!
HI peeps, how was your day?
My day basically started out at about 0730 when I woke up to take a shower, get ready for MY 1ST DAY of work in Cartel.
First, I muz complain! The stupid person called at 12mn, told me to report at 9 the mext morning.. and when I look at the roster, I saw that I have to work on Saturday, since I already have the tix for a concert this Sat, I told her I can't make it this Sat.. And u know what she said? .."why so last min?".. I mean, WTF? I juz came today~ and like, was I supposed to tell her that I cant work this Sat 2, 3 weeks ago when I went for the interview? Like HELLO? Anyway, that wasn't the worst. The worst was, I repoted at nine and they only paying me from 10.. Cheat my one hr of pay! STUPID!
The job is really tirin and really man, for one moment, I thot the earth had stop revolving! THE TiME WAS PRACTICALLY CRAWLING!
By the way, I juz got another job :) I'm going to be a tuition teacher! Teachin pri one student and mates, the pay is good. Only two day per week and 1.5 hours per session, I'll get paid 130 bucks! Its so much more better than Cartel's job lah huh. But I'm gonna continue my job at cartel. Juz have to plan my roster accordingly.
I dunno if I am too stressed uo or what.. Or am I blur. I dunno if I'm workin at 6 or what.. Somehow, I feel like I saw wrongly. I dunno man! What if I'm supposed.. Ermm.. shit.
But yea, I'm glad Edric's workin tomorrow~ At least a friend ( the others in cartel are juz collegues) there to talk to and smile at. HAHA! Btw, I am quite dao today- I am not sure why though. Edric came and he saw me and he commented that I looked fierce, evil and like I'm in a foul mood. I wasn't lah!
Haha, maybe its juz the serious Seli. U know, the not smiling, not laughin Seli (unimaginable?) .. HAHA!
I shall smile MORE tomorrow, watch me EDRCI! SPY ON ME!