1.03.2005

slice my skin
let it bleed
smell it,
blood from inside me.

wake me up
break the barrier
stop my pain

take it away
bring it away
far, far away from me

memories, fade away
like the hanna on my hand

the day you went away
was the day I lost my way

undiscovered,
leave me waiting
left to wonder

I wish that everything was juz a dream,
a nightmare or a sweetdream
juz dun let it be a reality...
a cruel reality

stop this brutality,
this cruelty
STOP IT!
YOU'RE HURTING ME!



I stayed at home for the whole of today and I practically lazed the whole of it, staring into the wall or watchin vcds. I feel the coldness creepling into the insides of my skin. I shiver, and I cry.. No one's there. No one at all. Abandoned, left outside in the dark..

As hard as I try to cling on.. or as much as I don't wanna admit it.
Its the end..
The fullstop that I've always dreaded has come.
The ending of my love story..