'sup yo?!
I didn't go church today cuz it was raining so heavily and I dun like carrying an umbrella and battling it against the wind.. and besides, my shoes will get wet!
Anyway, I was wondering if the rain is caused my the Tsunami.. Sad sad disaster.
I pray for the survivors to be blessed with courage and safety and those going home, grant them journey mercy. Amen.
I went to my grandma's house today and I tell u, I think I ate too much. The food there's juz toooooooooo alluring! I have a weakness for food, for fuck's sake!
We had glutinous rice which was so friggin yummy and fried hokkien mee which was so fattening and fruit tarts! and ROAST DUCK and chicken and curry puffs! I duno man, this can't carry on, it juz can't. So next week, I promise, I will go outside to swim at the pool.. so I won't see tempting food.. and so won't need to try the "impossible resistance" out :P
Oh, I took some pictures of my cousins and my baby nephew, Maximus! And of cuz of MYSELF!
haha, so erm.. yep, I'll leave ya with the pictures yea?
On my left, is my cousin, Marvin and right, Chloe
The baby, is MAximus, my nephew! Marvin's son.. Marvin the mouse! I am evil! MUA ha HA ha HAHAHAHA!
ME, again *grins*
Maximus' so CHUBBY!
Can't get enough of me? MUAahahaha... =X
Tiffany, another of my lil' cousin! Isn't she cute??
hoho, guess I'm done for now. Thx for staying tuned :)
Good night!
I didn't go church today cuz it was raining so heavily and I dun like carrying an umbrella and battling it against the wind.. and besides, my shoes will get wet!
Anyway, I was wondering if the rain is caused my the Tsunami.. Sad sad disaster.
I pray for the survivors to be blessed with courage and safety and those going home, grant them journey mercy. Amen.
I went to my grandma's house today and I tell u, I think I ate too much. The food there's juz toooooooooo alluring! I have a weakness for food, for fuck's sake!
We had glutinous rice which was so friggin yummy and fried hokkien mee which was so fattening and fruit tarts! and ROAST DUCK and chicken and curry puffs! I duno man, this can't carry on, it juz can't. So next week, I promise, I will go outside to swim at the pool.. so I won't see tempting food.. and so won't need to try the "impossible resistance" out :P
Oh, I took some pictures of my cousins and my baby nephew, Maximus! And of cuz of MYSELF!
haha, so erm.. yep, I'll leave ya with the pictures yea?
On my left, is my cousin, Marvin and right, Chloe
The baby, is MAximus, my nephew! Marvin's son.. Marvin the mouse! I am evil! MUA ha HA ha HAHAHAHA!
ME, again *grins*
Maximus' so CHUBBY!
Can't get enough of me? MUAahahaha... =X
Tiffany, another of my lil' cousin! Isn't she cute??
hoho, guess I'm done for now. Thx for staying tuned :)
Good night!