1.26.2005

Today started out pretty well. EdricOoo and Roy went with me to Cartel to write our roster for nx week. Then went Parvillion for pool game and my boy came to join us after his commercial thing (the comm's for TP).. I won all 3 games that I played *smug*. Anyway, that wasn't important.. What's important was we had enjoyed ourselves.
Dinner was at Cartel. Dar had St.Louis Pork Ribs while I had Grilled chicken which looked freakin pathetic and it wasn't as fantastic as the price. Tasted like chicken chop sold in kopitiams. What's worst, I felt sick after eating- too sick of Cartel food's smell..
And about 8, my boy went to meet his brothers at White Sands Coffee Bean and I tagged along ;) We crapped, slacked, and they faged. Nothin really interesting happened there.. 'cept that me, wk and caleb played blackjack and I lost to them about 6 dollars. Or was it 7? Hmm..

I am very happy today cuz I finally got to understand my darling more. Yeah, its really good that I poured out everything to him. But at the same time, I feel sorry. Argh.. nevermind what am I blabbering about. Juz bear in mind, dar, u promised me. So pls, so what u promised; don't break them alright? What's most important is that u've me and I have you.. Nothin that happened in the past matters now. We juz learn from our mistakes okay?

My mom hurt my feelings juz now~
I was lookin for clothes to wear for this Sat's concert and mommy was giving me opinions and when I was trying this dress, she suddenly snapped " see lah, tell u don't swim still swim, now look so ugly. So black and fat!!!!!!!!!" Sad right. *sighs* this is so demoralising alright. Fine, I shall starve then...

His term break's slipping away juz like that. We haven't been to town, went anywhere interesting! And we haven't went shoppin, u know, like go on a date!
I'll be going to update a new photo for my passport tmr and Zac my boy is gonna go with me *grins* We'll be going JB on Friday! YAY!..