1.18.2005

What a boring and non-happening day.. I spent the whole of today at home watchin TV and daydreaming and napping. What else can I do anyway? Everything'so boring without cash. I can't go shopping, can't watch movie, can't do nth! Juz be stuck at home to rot my time off.

Seriously, I dunno why am I on blogger.com now.. I have pratically nothin, NOTHIN to blog about. My boy's takin term tests and can't spend time with me.. Linda has started schoolin in that wonderful, high-teched school and Lynnette's broke too and fink she's playing her PS2 cuz she juz had it modified and I juz lended her a game.
Yeah, pathetic...

Oh yeah, I've got some'in cute to show u all.. SOCKS from LynnettOOOOooo's mom. Haha, really cute stuff..
CUTE RIGHT? The animals' heads are pertruding one!.. Have cow, bear and duckie!! Muahaha, so ammusing. HAHA... I shall wear nice, cool shoes along with the socks.. Thankiew Aunt VeronicAAaaaaAAA!~~

And here I am, online, chatting with people.. I am still bored.

Stupid thing!

Argh, bye now
GOOD NIGHT.