Alright, I know, I know I'm late again... Haha, I just couldn't find the inspiration to blog last night and my mood wasn't very good too.
Yesterday started with mommy and I going to my grandma's crib to celebrate my grandpap's birthday. He passed away last year so yesterday was the first time I attended that kinda "celebration".. There was no birthday song, no candles, hugs and kisses, there was no birthday boy around. There were only tears. It pains my heart to see my grandma sobbing. My grandparents were very loving.. and I understand that its been more than 50 years that they've spent together and its hard for my grandma to get used to not having her beloved husband around to bicker with her, take care of her and sleep next to her.
Chloe and Jocelyn weren't there as they had to attend school.. Only my baby cousins were there and they are such sleepy heads! I was bored to tears and I couldn't stay any longer so I left earlier and went home myself.
Took a nap before going to meet my boy for a local movie, I do I do. I was amuse by the chinese title of the show.. HAHA! "ai du ai du". Its like so what-the-hell. It was hilarious and nonsensical but I enjoyed it anyway.
Oh, I think I forgot to mention that I went to catch Hide and Seek with Wk and LynnettOoo on Tuesday. It was thrilling and we all enjoyed the show. Yeap, its a should-watch show if you like thrilling shows.
Anyway, back to yesterday's events.
I got a lecture from mommy.. It was a long-winded one.. I was told that I'm disappointin (as usual).. She scolded me cus I wanna get a hp that she think is to expensive.. She even said I was materialsitic.
Oh well, I guess she's too stressed up lah huh. Maybe its her workload. Maybe, maybe.. Maybe its jus me..
My entry's gettin long now and think I should stop already, before I start boring all of you :)
Yep, that's all folks.
Tatas
Yesterday started with mommy and I going to my grandma's crib to celebrate my grandpap's birthday. He passed away last year so yesterday was the first time I attended that kinda "celebration".. There was no birthday song, no candles, hugs and kisses, there was no birthday boy around. There were only tears. It pains my heart to see my grandma sobbing. My grandparents were very loving.. and I understand that its been more than 50 years that they've spent together and its hard for my grandma to get used to not having her beloved husband around to bicker with her, take care of her and sleep next to her.
Chloe and Jocelyn weren't there as they had to attend school.. Only my baby cousins were there and they are such sleepy heads! I was bored to tears and I couldn't stay any longer so I left earlier and went home myself.
Took a nap before going to meet my boy for a local movie, I do I do. I was amuse by the chinese title of the show.. HAHA! "ai du ai du". Its like so what-the-hell. It was hilarious and nonsensical but I enjoyed it anyway.
Oh, I think I forgot to mention that I went to catch Hide and Seek with Wk and LynnettOoo on Tuesday. It was thrilling and we all enjoyed the show. Yeap, its a should-watch show if you like thrilling shows.
Anyway, back to yesterday's events.
I got a lecture from mommy.. It was a long-winded one.. I was told that I'm disappointin (as usual).. She scolded me cus I wanna get a hp that she think is to expensive.. She even said I was materialsitic.
Oh well, I guess she's too stressed up lah huh. Maybe its her workload. Maybe, maybe.. Maybe its jus me..
My entry's gettin long now and think I should stop already, before I start boring all of you :)
Yep, that's all folks.
Tatas