2.04.2005

As I told ya, I went to town today. I'm glad that I managed to find something nice to buy at the very last hour. I bought a red with white flower prints halter-neck dress from a beach clothin shop at Heeren, I can't freakin rememeber the shop name. Anyway, my boy went with me and I'm really happy. We haven't went shoppin for a long long time.. We walked so much that by right, he shud feel damn tired and bored already but I was the one who complained that I was tired of walking! It wasn't something I wud expect u know and this made me really happy. Its like he gave in to me- walked all over fareast and heeren and wait for me to choose and try on the clothings. Oh man, I am so touched... Hehe.

Nothing really happening or exciting happened today lah.. Slacked at home until I met my boy..
OH YEAH! He showed me the "TP4U" mag (Temasek Polytechnic's magazine) which modelled for and he looked damn cute in it (he's always cute).. By the way, he's also appearing in the advertisment for TP which will be aired on TVmobile sometime around this month.. Yep, keep a look out! He is the damn shuai one.. U see someone with nice smile, handsome face and cool hairstyle? Yep, that's him!

I've said my piece now so its time for me to go.
Good night!

2 more days to WK birthday bash! YAY YAY!~