Constantine is an amazing show- the crowd amazed me. The whole cinema was packed right from the front til the back seats. And after the movie, the whole corridor overcrowding with people!
I like the show though some part of it really screwed up.
I think its worth $8.50 :D
News for tonight:
Edric and I are sacked. Cartel sux and they muz know it.. So I'm going down to reason with them and let them know that they suck. "unprofessional" like how my boy puts it. I didn't even do anything wrong! Argh, who cares about the $5/hr job anyway? Fuck it.
I'll juz keep this short now cuz I'm really lazy!
Good night mates
I like the show though some part of it really screwed up.
I think its worth $8.50 :D
News for tonight:
Edric and I are sacked. Cartel sux and they muz know it.. So I'm going down to reason with them and let them know that they suck. "unprofessional" like how my boy puts it. I didn't even do anything wrong! Argh, who cares about the $5/hr job anyway? Fuck it.
I'll juz keep this short now cuz I'm really lazy!
Good night mates