2.12.2005

Good afternoon mates.. How's it goin?
The weather is drivin me to breakin point.. The heat's like penetrating into my skin, fats, flesh and bones.. Oh God, let it rain please.

I went swimming with LynnettoooOO in the mornin. We didn't swim alot today- juz six laps. Headed home, ate lunch and took a nap. I feel like a P.I.G

I've been induldgin too much on bakua, cookies, soft drinks and all the unhealthy things u can think of this few days and I think I should go on a diet already.
And what makes it worst, I always sleep.. Sleep after eating? Thats really bad huh.

I'm going to catch Constantine later with the same people last night.. Finally, finally we can go see it! I'm so excited!
People, sit back, relax and enjoy the movie!

Oh my gosh~ I can upload 12 pictures in friendster? Thats like so cool! Hehehehehe~!Alright, I'm starting to sound lame now..

My cellular is still missing. I doubr I'll ever get it back. Samuel was askin me what plans have I made. And I answered " no money no plans, will make plans when I get funds. Or I can go steal people's" .. Logical? I think so..
I hope I can my new cell asap. But like I said, I can make no plans unless I have a money. Naybe u cud help me raise some funds? ;)

Btw, I've yet to show u guys my rocher..
Tada!~

My mom was creating a comotion juz now. She again, wanted to eat my rocher! I did't comply and she said I am selfish, again. So be it. I am..
Haha, like so what the hell right? How can anyone bear to eat them? I have 9 now, if she eats one, then I'll have eight left....
Pls, show mercy to my rocher!

Alrighty, its time for me to go.. I gotta go get changed and get ready. I dun wanna be late.
Muacks~