Good evening beloved fans. Welcome to my blogsite, please, enjoy your stay *smiles*
I got myself a pair of high heels slippers from Charles and Keith juz now and I think I kinda like it. I haven't thought of what to wear with it though.
Didn't buy any clothe today cuz the clothes at TM are really ugly. Guess I'll have no other choice but to go Fareast or somewhere around town tomorrow. I must get my shoppin done by tommorrow or I'll have no more time!
I went to play pool with my darling at parvilion after shoppin and I a great time though I was trashed, haha. I love my baby sooooo much! He's so cute! haha... He was so nice okay. Taught me how to play properly.. I juz love the way he teaches me patiently.. That look he had juz now was sooooo.. erm.. how do I put it? CUTE? haha.. He's juz loving lah *blushes* HEEHEE.
My day ended quick today. I had a wonderful time, of cuz.
I'm really running out of ideas now man. Inspiration not flowin'...
Oh well, I shall end here for tonight ;)
Goodbye faithful supporters.
I got myself a pair of high heels slippers from Charles and Keith juz now and I think I kinda like it. I haven't thought of what to wear with it though.
Didn't buy any clothe today cuz the clothes at TM are really ugly. Guess I'll have no other choice but to go Fareast or somewhere around town tomorrow. I must get my shoppin done by tommorrow or I'll have no more time!
I went to play pool with my darling at parvilion after shoppin and I a great time though I was trashed, haha. I love my baby sooooo much! He's so cute! haha... He was so nice okay. Taught me how to play properly.. I juz love the way he teaches me patiently.. That look he had juz now was sooooo.. erm.. how do I put it? CUTE? haha.. He's juz loving lah *blushes* HEEHEE.
My day ended quick today. I had a wonderful time, of cuz.
I'm really running out of ideas now man. Inspiration not flowin'...
Oh well, I shall end here for tonight ;)
Goodbye faithful supporters.