GOOD MORNING DUDES.. AND DUDETTES~!
How much earlier can I be man?
HAHA!
Alright, alright, I know its late now.. I'm sorry if u have been refreshin my blogsite for a few hundred times. I've got a perfectly good explanation.. I was at work until 11pm and my boy came to meet me, wantin to send me home (so sweet right?). But we decided to go see Flight Of The Phoenix at 1210 with WK. The show lasted about 2 hours I think, we went home straight by cab after they fagged. And when I got home, my friend called me for a chat. About the detail? I shan't go into it :) it might juz bore u to death!
I guess u would wanna find out if the movie was good and its your main concern, haha. Oh well, I shall rate it three half..
In about 10 hours time, I would have already met up with my boy to go WK's chalet. YAY! I can't wait, I juz cannot wait anymore!
I'll be spendin a night in the chalet so no entry will be posted for tonight. You'll have to wait til I get home and I'll blog after I bathe, eat, sleep, dream, wake up, watch tv and shit. Haha, I know you people are gonna miss me badly, as much as u will miss me, I will miss u too *winks* Dun worry, its gonna be only one day lah huh.
I was reading Caleb's blog yesterday and he said something really ammusing that made me laugh.. LOBSTERS HAVE PINCERS, WK! And I laughed louder when I when I read Azfar's.. HOW DO STARFISHES PASS MOTION?
I did abit of eviiiiL by tellin Azfar that starfishes throw up instead of passin motion, which was a scam and he atualy believed me and said I was knowledgable. Those boys, they r juz so ammusing.. They crap so much, they can discuss and argue about whether lobsters have pincers or not or if abalone eats sand or simply pose questions like " how do starfishes pass motion"..
I linked them here, go check 'em out if u r interested or if u know the answers, u can drop an ans for their questions and enlighten us.
OH! I almost forgot.. Work went quite well for me 'cept that the supervisor kept fussing over my way of cleanin tables and clearing plates. And she even commented that I was slow.. But well, my manager was quite happy with me today, I think. I could feel the goodness in her!~~ haha..
I had to use a walkie talkie to communicate with the host and the manager and it felt kinda funny. I got use to it anyway. We were like using it to crake jokes and once, I broke out laughin and I think I freaked a customer out..
I was bit clumsy, knock my head hard on the table while bending doen to pick up something, It hurt so much I thoght I was going crazy. Haha..
Oh my, how much have I said? too much.. I'm tired and you're bored.
Thankiew for supportin www.cravingtobelong.blogspot.com
and thankiew for being such dedicated fans and awesome people.
I love ya guys!
I bow out, seliciously.
How much earlier can I be man?
HAHA!
Alright, alright, I know its late now.. I'm sorry if u have been refreshin my blogsite for a few hundred times. I've got a perfectly good explanation.. I was at work until 11pm and my boy came to meet me, wantin to send me home (so sweet right?). But we decided to go see Flight Of The Phoenix at 1210 with WK. The show lasted about 2 hours I think, we went home straight by cab after they fagged. And when I got home, my friend called me for a chat. About the detail? I shan't go into it :) it might juz bore u to death!
I guess u would wanna find out if the movie was good and its your main concern, haha. Oh well, I shall rate it three half..
In about 10 hours time, I would have already met up with my boy to go WK's chalet. YAY! I can't wait, I juz cannot wait anymore!
I'll be spendin a night in the chalet so no entry will be posted for tonight. You'll have to wait til I get home and I'll blog after I bathe, eat, sleep, dream, wake up, watch tv and shit. Haha, I know you people are gonna miss me badly, as much as u will miss me, I will miss u too *winks* Dun worry, its gonna be only one day lah huh.
I was reading Caleb's blog yesterday and he said something really ammusing that made me laugh.. LOBSTERS HAVE PINCERS, WK! And I laughed louder when I when I read Azfar's.. HOW DO STARFISHES PASS MOTION?
I did abit of eviiiiL by tellin Azfar that starfishes throw up instead of passin motion, which was a scam and he atualy believed me and said I was knowledgable. Those boys, they r juz so ammusing.. They crap so much, they can discuss and argue about whether lobsters have pincers or not or if abalone eats sand or simply pose questions like " how do starfishes pass motion"..
I linked them here, go check 'em out if u r interested or if u know the answers, u can drop an ans for their questions and enlighten us.
OH! I almost forgot.. Work went quite well for me 'cept that the supervisor kept fussing over my way of cleanin tables and clearing plates. And she even commented that I was slow.. But well, my manager was quite happy with me today, I think. I could feel the goodness in her!~~ haha..
I had to use a walkie talkie to communicate with the host and the manager and it felt kinda funny. I got use to it anyway. We were like using it to crake jokes and once, I broke out laughin and I think I freaked a customer out..
I was bit clumsy, knock my head hard on the table while bending doen to pick up something, It hurt so much I thoght I was going crazy. Haha..
Oh my, how much have I said? too much.. I'm tired and you're bored.
Thankiew for supportin www.cravingtobelong.blogspot.com
and thankiew for being such dedicated fans and awesome people.
I love ya guys!
I bow out, seliciously.